Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anybody's subaru compete with this

Too ricey for my tastes,looking like that I don't care what it's capable of. blech.

BTW I'll race you in my outback,in the snow or on gravel or in the rain or over uneven surfaces or dirt or or or.:headbang:

I second that. How about bringin' it up here to Colorado, where I'll take you on... all you gotta do is get up my driveway faster than I can in my Outback. That assumes you can even get up the drive, that is! :grin:

That car handles like crap in an wet at all, because of the tires I have on it. There strictly dry street tires, I would have no chance against a soob in this thing on a wet day. And in the snow it doesnt move at all, damn rear engine rear wheel drive.( actually I should say mid engine). un even roads Ill just botom out hahahaahahahah Fack you and your soobs.... Jk soob 4 life:banana:

that is perhaps one of the more unfortunate looking cars i've seen recently. :dead: you should have spent 1/2 the money and bought a better car (and by that i do not STRICTLY mean a soob, ANYthing would suffice....). But seriously, you could have at least purchased an impreza.....

Well, I like the MR2. I'm a long time Toyota 4x4 fan (mainly pickups, 4Runners, and Land Cruisers), but I like most everything in the Toyota lineup (except the Sienna). Every car has a purpose, and I don't think anyone should even try to compare two such completely different cars. There is no clear decision of car A is clearly better than car B. It all depends on what a person's interests and needs are, and to find the car that best suits that.