Ultimate Subaru Message Board

(97 Legacy wagon)The little sliding lever on the dash that controls the temp. is no longer changing anything, it stays hot no matter where it is. Does this lever hook under dash or near floor board. Thanks for any help. Only asking because of broke hip and I cant get down there to see right now.

(97 Legacy wagon)The little sliding lever on the dash that controls the temp. is no longer changing anything, it stays hot no matter where it is. Does this lever hook under dash or near floor board. Thanks for any help. Only asking because of broke hip and I cant get down there to see right now.

Yes...under dash...on passenger side...far left side...almost to the firewall...there is a white tab hangs down that should be easy to find...moves front to back...not up and down...good luck with the hip...

Thanks for asking, I am getting better, I have been able to get out of the house and go to Wal Mart, thanks to the little scotter they provide. I still have to use the walker or cruches because the Dr. dont want me to put any weight on it for twelve weeks. So I have around six more weeks to go.

Forgive me for going off-topic, tc, but how are you doing? Can you give us an update? I know a lot of us are praying/hoping/wishing for your speedy recovery.

It's always nice to see your name on a post. Aloha.

My wife, does a small Aux. Rt. in the same office as me, so she is now carrying my route, along with being my my nurse, cook, and house cleaner so she is very busy. They are in the process of getting someone on loan from another office to help out. I dont know if I could ever watch Opra, I just dont care for her or Dr. Phil. I have began to like Little House On The Prairie, I never got to see it when it was first on becaused I worked nights. I am also in the process of fighting Best Buy in small claims court, we had an extended warrany on a washer and dryer and after 45 days of trying to get the dryer fixed I gave up and hired someone else to fix it. So I am now trying to get my 149.00 dollars for the warrany returned along with the 72.00 dollars it cost to file it. Win or lose I think this one is worth the fight.

Who is doing the mail while you are goofing off???? Seriously TC, get better soon or you may get to like Opra!

I will not be at the office to see who is on the cover of the Opra magazine this month so please let me know who is on it. (just kidding) for those who dont know Opra is on the cover every month.

Well hes got to have something to read :)

nipper

I will not be at the office to see who is on the cover of the Opra magazine this month so please let me know who is on it. (just kidding) for those who dont know Opra is on the cover every month.

i got addicted to BBC America while i was laid up (still am laid up somewhat). Good news / Bad News is i got my decison on SSI disabilty (they said yes).

I also did some paper clock kits, they take a lot of time to do.

nipper

I am glad you got your disabilty, it is not easy my brother spent a long time getting his and he needed it much sooner then he got it. The Post Office gave me 45 days contentian of pay which ends this Friday, and then I get switched to workers comp. which they say will be 75 percent of pay tax free. I have to go back to Dr. next Tuesday and I think he will put me back on light duty for at least a half day, so that will cut the workers comp. pay in half.

i got addicted to BBC America while i was laid up (still am laid up somewhat). Good news / Bad News is i got my decison on SSI disabilty (they said yes).

I also did some paper clock kits, they take a lot of time to do.

nipper

I am glad you got your disabilty, it is not easy my brother spent a long time getting his and he needed it much sooner then he got it. The Post Office gave me 45 days contentian of pay which ends this Friday, and then I get switched to workers comp. which they say will be 75 percent of pay tax free. I have to go back to Dr. next Tuesday and I think he will put me back on light duty for at least a half day, so that will cut the workers comp. pay in half.

now my insurance dance starts. My insurance company wnats the back award and is going to adjust my loss of income for the extra money.

not to mention they are now three months late on my last loss of income check.