Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE PineBarrens NJ Run **Sat. March 24th** PICS AND VIDEOS!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,I have a diner to go to with my brother.He just helped me score a great new job,so I really can't back out of that.Besides,it's a game diner.:)

Hope to see you guys soon.

Have a blast,and post those pics!!!

Congrats on the new job!.

Maybe we'll see each other on the next meet!

I'll tear those pine barrens up with my forester!:grin:

Thanks! And I'll try to learn how to spell dinner by then.:lol:

Dinner at the Red Lion Diner!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm,hot waitresses....;) Watch,you guys will get the old lady of the bunch.:-p

Who knows what you guys will see me in NEXT MONTH.....might be the '78,might be a Leg-a-wagon,and Impy wagon,or even my friend's Forester which he's offered to me at a great price.Outside chance it could be my '87 turbo wagon too.

Hey guys,I have a diner to go to with my brother.He just helped me score a great new job,so I really can't back out of that.Besides,it's a game diner.:)

Hope to see you guys soon.

Have a blast,and post those pics!!!

Hey Paul congrats on the job, we'll definetely miss you,

cant wai to see what you'll be driving by next time

cheers

Neo

Wow. For a second I thought to myself I wouldn't be going with you guys.

I was driving home from work today and wanted to make a left turn on a stop light.

There was a lot of traffic so I can to wait for a yellow light so I can zoom by. The light turned yellow and i saw the cars on the other side were slowing down so i started going to then realize this guy has been going slow from the start. He was on his cellphone so he didn't notice the light or me, so soon as i saw he was coming straight at me i stomped on the gas and looking in my side mirror. If he woudln't hit his breaks at the last second I would have been picking up pieces from my car.

People and their stupid phones.

Hello all

here are the pics for the PB run

we joined a few jeeps....wtach the videos to see how the subarus take on the jeeps and landrovers, we had a great time and to surprise us Nicks 84 wagon took on the jeeps at the mud pit hahaha, everyone else got stuck but the subaru

4 pages of pictures, enjoy...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=982&ppuser=

videos to come

:headbang: Go Neo!!!

Go Nick!!!!!!!!!

Hey,I can't read too good.....does that say "www.Jeeps_get_stuck dot com???":lol: :lol:

Nice that you all got along well enough.I'm sure normally those guys our manuever us in the nasty stuff.....on good days.:grin:

Take us to the watchtower again next time please.I really want to get back there and take some pics from the top.

Oh,and way to go to the forester guy too!!!...forgot your name.Are you Bart?

Looks like the winter made things more interesting,and you found some of the old spots we went to back in 2001,2002.

Good goin' guys!!! See you in April :banana:

:headbang: Go Neo!!!

Go Nick!!!!!!!!!

Hey,I can't read too good.....does that say "www.Jeeps_get_stuck dot com???":lol: :lol:

Nice that you all got along well enough.I'm sure normally those guys our manuever us in the nasty stuff.....on good days.:grin:

Take us to the watchtower again next time please.I really want to get back there and take some pics from the top.

Oh,and way to go to the forester guy too!!!...forgot your name.Are you Bart?

Looks like the winter made things more interesting,and you found some of the old spots we went to back in 2001,2002.

Good goin' guys!!! See you in April :banana:

Paul its a state law that you must come next month!!!!!!!!!! we missed you and your name was mentioned a few times.... so no buts and ifs, you must come next month :grin: :grin: :grin:

yeah teh jeeps were great, they were going thorgh some deep stuff, but that didnt stop us at the end from going through some water (watch the videos)

awsome, enjoy the videos :headbang:

Neo

No problem.I should have been ready since I also watched your videos from previous events.:lol:

Cool pics,Bart.

Going to be a wicked fast month of April with too much to do.But we'll make time for the Barrens.Maybe Connie can have her cookout there.:clap::)

Going to be a wicked fast month of April with too much to do.But we'll make time for the Barrens.Maybe Connie can have her cookout there.:clap::)

i'm corresponding with the jeep guys and see if i can get a date that they are going out thre.... i'm thinking about april 21st... what do you think? :burnout: