Ultimate Subaru Message Board

did it say what the accident was?lets see Im owner number 4.I bought the car at a junkyard in moscow(it had been traded for something else)Moscow,troy,lewiston arnt very far apart...But Sandpoint,they salt there roads.I bet it lived up there for the first part of its life then came down here..

as a matter of fact can you PM me the details...I just checked it and it says 10 records.Not sure if those are good/bad..

most of the time the records just indicate a change in ownership or title change, for some reason unlike other states that list the mileage at each change in title the only indication of mileage was way back at 18K so hard to say how many original miles are on this car

• 2 weeks later...
mine's 4S3BD6554S7214472 . i know there are several records, but i cant get to them. it also apparently has an open recall, but its not telling me what it is...

thanks!

03/31/2007 Subaru of America Manufacturer recall/service

bulletin issued

Recall #WWE881 Front spring guard recall

Click here or call 1-800-Subaru3 to locate an authorized Subaru dealership near you to obtain more information about this recall.