Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Brought a Tear to My Eye

someone pump my gas for me I dont know how ARRRRRR:Flame: :Flame::lol:

Hey Mary...even though we have the same interests as the guys...we can cook like there is no tomorrow right?:lol::headbang:

Funny you should say that about pumping gas. Several years back, I drove to NY and was rather surprised to find only self-serve stations. I admit I was a little panicked by it, but the friend I was visiting knew how. Then it happened again while driving to VA, I tried to do it myself, but it was a really weird one... luckily, a nice elderly man did it for me.

While I did some gas-pumping back in my high school years, the pumps are different now. I never give it any thought, both stations I use around town are full-serve and cheaper than the self-serve.

Oh yeah, this morning, homefries, ham, bacon, kielbasa, scrambled eggs, toast and coffee came in between primer and paint (on our buddy's truck). Then, some guys showed up to help, so I polished chrome trim for 4 hours and then steak, rice and green beans for the crew.

Funny you should say that about pumping gas. Several years back, I drove to NY and was rather surprised to find only self-serve stations. I admit I was a little panicked by it, but the friend I was visiting knew how. Then it happened again while driving to VA, I tried to do it myself, but it was a really weird one... luckily, a nice elderly man did it for me.

While I did some gas-pumping back in my high school years, the pumps are different now. I never give it any thought, both stations I use around town are full-serve and cheaper than the self-serve.

Oh yeah, this morning, homefries, ham, bacon, kielbasa, scrambled eggs, toast and coffee came in between primer and paint (on our buddy's truck). Then, some guys showed up to help, so I polished chrome trim for 4 hours and then steak, rice and green beans for the crew.

WOAH!!

can I come use your garage? :slobber:

WOAH!!

Right!!??!?

I mean, I cook.. and I am a GOOD cook.. but I am single, solo, and have all the worries of my life to keep me from being able to actually cook anywhere near as thoroughly as I would like... a breakfast like that is a somewhat rare thing for me.

I need a woman. :-\

WOAH!!

LOL! It's a plastic shelter thingy, but we get some serious work done in it. Shhhh, this is a secret, I judge meal times by Tim's blood sugar level, when it's low, it causes severe cussing, so practice up :)

HAHAHA Mary!!! I judge Tommy by his headaches..and I am still wondering how a bean pole like him can put away so much food.I think he would faint if I ever did a nuke-um meal. He especially like my from scratch stromboli with hot capicola,pepperoni, hard salami provolone mozzerella peppers onions and home made sauce.....the same is there arent many of us left who know how to cook a HOME cooked true meal...evrything now is quick already made...shame.Yesterday for breakfast I made home fries and bacon and sausage egg sandwiches..nothing too big since we had a cookout to go to

AHHHH Food and Subarus..a perfect match:lol:

You boys hungry yet???

I feel sorry for you guys... The biggest bit of rust on my car is about 4cm long and 1cm high, and theres only 2 other spots that are worth talking about anyhow...

Well... Both mine are Almost unrusted too... except for the Battery´s Housin´ ... but a Li´l Sandpaper work + Rustoleum will Remove that! :)

...AHHHH Food and Subarus..a perfect match :lol: ...

Trully! :headbang:

HAHAHA For all you food hounds..tonights dinner is...pork chops on the grill..baked potatoes...on the grill and grilled corn....

I would think that you could get many a Subaru repair volunteer in exchange for your home cooking:slobber:

LOL! It's a plastic shelter thingy, but we get some serious work done in it. Shhhh, this is a secret, I judge meal times by Tim's blood sugar level, when it's low, it causes severe cussing, so practice up :)

My wife got a good laugh out of that, Because she can relate to how mine affects me, lol.

:lol: :lol: Thats why I usually try and have a once a year cook-out..bribery!:grin::rolleyes:

With the 3 beasts '78, '86, '50 Ford we're at it 3 nights a week and all weekend getting ready for the upcoming shows. My rule is... if you're here, you'll be fed. Tim says they only come for the food. LOL!

With the 3 beasts '78, '86, '50 Ford we're at it 3 nights a week and all weekend getting ready for the upcoming shows. My rule is... if you're here, you'll be fed. Tim says they only come for the food. LOL!

HAHAHAHA:lol: see guys us women are evil LOL..we get you guys to do whatever we want just by offering food;) :rolleyes:

HAHAHA For all you food hounds..tonights dinner is...pork chops on the grill..baked potatoes...on the grill and grilled corn....

:eek: ...

Catch me before I Take a Plane to your Home!!! ... :D ... I LOVE Grilled Food, and I Love to Cook Too :)

... My rule is... if you're here, you'll be fed. ...

Seems to be my own non-writed yet Rule too! ... Personally I Think that there no exist any Cool nice Moment without Food involved... Also: I Always Celebrate my Subie`s Repairs, with a huge Dinner! :grin:

:eek: ...

Catch me before I Take a Plane to your Home!!! ... :D ... I LOVE Grilled Food, and I Love to Cook Too :)

Seems to be my own non-writed yet Rule too! ... Personally I Think that there no exist any Cool nice Moment without Food involved... Also: I Always Celebrate my Subie`s Repairs, with a huge Dinner! :grin:

I keep telling you to get your rear up here..there are plenty of us who appreciate your talents...and both myself and Tommy know some words in Hondoran ( I dont know what we should call your dialect of Spanish)..but they are all bad :grin: ( Tommys work crew are mainly from Honduras).I even have a spare bedroon that if you ask LeakingOil real nice she might let you barrow...she is my bestest friend and claimed my spare bedroom..shhhh dont tell her there is a dirt bike in it right now...Here is some bribery for you...I have a grill and use it almost every night..even in the winter during snow storms..could really use some help with my Loyale;)

:slobber: :slobber: MMMMMMM Waffle House :slobber: :slobber: ..:lol: I know how to make grits too...and not just the instant ones

Oh now you done it. You will have John as a permanent resident at your house. :eek: You will have to teach me how to make them so that I can bring him back home in June:grin:

... ..there are plenty of us who appreciate your talents...

Thank you for your Kind Words! ... I Appreciate them!!!

(I Always think that if I know how to do something better, or I discover some way to Improve things, I Shall Share it with People who can Use it too... :) )

...and both myself and Tommy know some words in Hondoran ( I dont know what we should call your dialect of Spanish)..but they are all bad :grin: ...

Honduran! ... it Sounds Nice! ... People call to Us (the Hondurans) "Catráchos" (... it is a Long Story related to a Honduran Liberty Troops, leaded by one Honduran Soldier, who`s Last Name was "Xatrúch" ...) So maybe "catrácho" can be Used Too! :D

... I even have a spare bedroon ... ...I have a grill and use it almost every night..even in the winter during snow storms..could really use some help with my Loyale;)

Thank You!!! ... Maybe Someday, Someway... :)