Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey you PNW WCSS people !!

Andrew,a.k.a. "wagonsonly" should be there.He's driving out there in a non-Subaru,but be good to him.;)

Be nice or be nice?

As in greet him warmly, or hand him the keys and gas card? lol

Drive safely wagonsonly if you read this.

:lol: Treat him about half as nice as you'd treat me.:grin:

Hey Rob,good idea...not sure why he didn't jump in here and post already...but then again the kid's been all over the stinkin country and then some meeting tons of you folks.He's my warm up act.:-p

Andrew is really busy lately,and avoids the USMB as he is getting more wise by the day.:cool: So if he doesn't chime in,look out for him and meanwhile I'm sending him all the numbers I do have for you guys.....Eric,Ken,Mudrat-yes Mudrat,Russell,....hmmmm...whoever else I have around here.And Mick too.Midwest coverage.

We were talking about routes to and from.I think he's decided on lower runs through Utah and then up....but I-90 on the way back! Lucky @$%.

details to follow...I'll try to get him to post.

I talked to Andrew last night and should be seeing him tomorrow evening on his way through...If anyone has anything they want me to relay to him tomorrow ...let me know.... AND BTW I called him a lucky B for being able to go the WCSS9 ...maybe next year:-\

I talked to Andrew last night and should be seeing him tomorrow evening on his way through...If anyone has anything they want me to relay to him tomorrow ...let me know.... AND BTW I called him a lucky B for being able to go the WCSS9 ...maybe next year:-\

how many stickers you want connie?:headbang:

how many stickers you want connie?:headbang:

In the words of the great Dee Dee Ramone .....WHAT ABOUT ME?????!!!!!!:lol:

I still have his number from our little excursion

Nah,he just got a new number.It's area code 603 from Cow Hampshire.

Gotta sleep,more info later.

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew showed up around 9ish? Sunday morning. He ended up having to work Sat and was going to come that night but came Sun instead.

I did take him out in the Hatch and got him a little muddy:-p

So it wasnt a wasted trip for him.

Oh, and he was kind enough to wash my windows before we all left:headbang:

We will be caravaning together to the Dragon in a couple weeks also.

Drat. I didn't even see this until now! It was a pleasure meeting all of you at WCSS, and great to see some familiar faces at the show and on the trip out (Russ, Noah, Jack in Idaho, Connie, and Shawn). Thanks again, I had a great time!!!:banana:

Drat. I didn't even see this until now! It was a pleasure meeting all of you at WCSS, and great to see some familiar faces at the show and on the trip out (Russ, Noah, Jack in Idaho, Connie, and Shawn). Thanks again, I had a great time!!!:banana:

Trip out? You didn't eat those mushrooms in Oregon,did you???!!!! :slobber::eek: :-p

Dragon thing,I'll be trying,can't promise though.