Ultimate Subaru Message Board

wcss winners??

man turbone i saw the killer rx of yours there.. i love those wheels by the way haha. i saw it and i look to my dad and was like i bet i know whose car that is. oh and i got some pics of it if ya want em too. haha i wonder if i woulda had a chance if i had stuck around longer for the xt's.. although i did love that seahawks striping oh man

You were there? Didnt even look me up:-\

I won Best Off Road:headbang:

Robert won Best XT.

hold on a sec i didnt think too hard before i jus responded haha but how many cars did you have out there?? the rx and which nuts off-roader?? i prolly have pics of it too if ya lemme kno which one it was hahaha i took something like 165 pics on saturday

any ona have a list of the winners form the show and shine on saturday?? i had to leave early so i never gotta hear the results.. haha dont even kno if i was judged cause i was out around 4

they didnt get to the XT's until almost 5:30 so ya didnt get judged...

and i won Best XT wooo!! :banana: :banana:

haha well id hope you won if i were the only other XT there and i left before judging jeesh.. i did dig the hawks striping though.. i wonder if i would have stood a chance with ya in judging if i had stuck around

well the Red SVX was also judged in our category...so i did have some competition...

you probably had a good shot at it... You probably have more customization than i do...

and the hawk stripes are pretty pimp huh...:headbang:

Connie and your o'l man have to come out for #10.. ya here....

spark

Spark.. I so want to..and I want to bring out Rocky...to show off what a poor girl can do... I have over 300 hours in my XT6 and I drive him with Pride...built not bought is his motto. Going to start saving up for WCSS10 after the Dragon

Spark.. I so want to..and I want to bring out Rocky...to show off what a poor girl can do... I have over 300 hours in my XT6 and I drive him with Pride...built not bought is his motto. Going to start saving up for WCSS10 after the Dragon

ok then .....:)

You were there? Didnt even look me up:-\

I won Best Off Road:headbang:

Robert won Best XT.

they didnt get to the XT's until almost 5:30 so ya didnt get judged...

and i won Best XT wooo!!

Ok, I thought you were one of the XT guys from down in Rochester. He said he might show up. You be Tex's bro, right?

My XT looked just like TacTowns but with gold Enkies. I lacked a driver to bring it to the show, otherwise you would have had serious competition.

Ok, I thought you were one of the XT guys from down in Rochester. He said he might show up. You be Tex's bro, right?

My XT looked just like TacTowns but with gold Enkies. I lacked a driver to bring it to the show, otherwise you would have had serious competition.

yep, i be Tex's bro. and no competition can stand up to the hawks stripes...unless its a 5 speed...or 5 lugs...

yep, i be Tex's bro. and no competition can stand up to the hawks stripes...unless its a 5 speed...or 5 lugs...

haha well mine wasnt 5 lug and i was rollin steelies BUT i do got that 5speed! and gnarly exhaust leaks if ya heard me driving haha

as soon as i get a 5 speed its all over for you guys...id be unbeatable!

*evil laugh*

just to make it more difficult...my name is also Robert...

Double Doh! Guess I was right the first time:rolleyes:

Thanks DJ:cool: