Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NE (NJ, CT, NY, PA, DE, MD) Pine Barrens, NJ Trail Run Sat. Aug 18th

njdrsubaru

Hello Everyone

how about a run for the Pine Barrens?

Saturday August 18th

Some of us already know the place and where to meet, some of us will be camping out on friday night... How about this...

Meet at the Red Lion Diner, Intersection of Rt. 206 and rt.70, at 9am wait there for about 30mnts and then go to Wharton State Forest-Atsion ranger's station Rt. 206. we'll wait there till about 10:15 untill everybody shows up

PM for cell phone exchange if you need directions from Turnpike and also just in case you get lost

From turnpike its exit 7 rt 206, take rt 206 south to the circle of rt 70 and thats where red lion diner is...

again...

Sand Trails, Mud, bumps, nothing too crazy, it's light duty. with ocassional stuck in the mud... safe fun

Bring a tow strap, small shovel and something to get traction on, just in case.

Happy late B day Neo...18th is out for me and pheebie..have something else I have to do that Sat:(

Hey thanks Connie

hmm so you'll no gonna be coming down? well the following month there will be another one so u better make plans to come down then heheheheh... Hows pheebie coming along? Suz is almost done and ready for the Pines :grin:

Hey thanks Connie

hmm so you'll no gonna be coming down? well the following month there will be another one so u better make plans to come down then heheheheh... Hows pheebie coming along? Suz is almost done and ready for the Pines :grin:

I have her rear suspension in..need to put her front in yet ( the struts and springs are from an OBS wagon so it sits higher)..Then just the timing belt and a tune up and a patch on the gas tank and she should be good to go:) . I really want to try her out there...I have been busy getting the XT6 ready for the Dragon meet..now that its done I can concentrate of Pheebs

I have her rear suspension in..need to put her front in yet ( the struts and springs are from an OBS wagon so it sits higher)..Then just the timing belt and a tune up and a patch on the gas tank and she should be good to go:) . I really want to try her out there...I have been busy getting the XT6 ready for the Dragon meet..now that its done I can concentrate of Pheebs

cool that is awsome, i am trying out the air suspension at the barrens, lol, i may come back home with the car ridding 4" from the ground if the pump goes, other than that i should have my outback suspension swap done by the end of summer.... oh i am also finishing the passenger cv axle this weekend... let m eknow when you are doing the TB i could come up to give ya a hand

cheers

Neo

No problem and thank Neo..it will probably be in the next couple weeks..starting my new job soon and want her to be my daily instead of the XT6...and I may have plans for Bucky;) involving swapping him to 4WD D/R 5 spd with lift and lights...unless I can find a nice nearly rust free one from the west coast.

I have some BAD news Neo...I'll talk to you later on about this but something really IMPORTANT came up...I have to go to an open house for my college on the 18th (since I'm transfering schools) and it's from 10 to 2 and well..you know the rest... =( i was like REALLY looking forward to this...why did they have to pick that date =(...but like i said..i'll talk to you later about this....SORRY MAN!!!!!!!!!!! =(