Ultimate Subaru Message Board

All 3 Soobs (pics)

cd45

I now have the Brat fixed, mostly. I thought I would take some pics of all 3 cars together. They are a 1980 GL Wagon, a 1984 Brat, and a 1987 GL Wagon. The 1980 is my daughters, the others are mine. I can't wait until I get the Brat on the road.:banana:

all33gl0.jpg

all31hi1.jpg

We are still putting her wagon back together. Finally found a 1984 GL10 that has good interior, with a good ignition switch, and all the other stuff we need for her wagon. We are going to strip the other wagon because it was rolled. I am taking the engine as a spare for the Brat. Whe doesn't even have her license yet, just a learners permit. She is glad we have found the donor wagon though.

We are still putting her wagon back together. Finally found a 1984 GL10 that has good interior, with a good ignition switch, and all the other stuff we need for her wagon. We are going to strip the other wagon because it was rolled. I am taking the engine as a spare for the Brat. Whe doesn't even have her license yet, just a learners permit. She is glad we have found the donor wagon though.

+1 for the learner's permit aged daughter who likes the Subaru made from multiple Subarus!!!

I now have the Brat fixed, mostly. I thought I would take some pics of all 3 cars together. They are a 1980 GL Wagon, a 1984 Brat, and a 1987 GL Wagon. The 1980 is my daughters, the others are mine. I can't wait until I get the Brat on the road.:banana:

all33gl0.jpg

all31hi1.jpg

y do i have a feeling that thats what most people on this boards yards look like. Yard full of running subarus and of ones that are parts cars or projects with grass cut around them:lol:

Ben