Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my ea82t cold and going hard

finally my touring wagon is staying cool i have had her for a year and allway have heating problems, i have done a lot of mod's to her, tdo4 set at 14 psi, new ported heads vl turbo injectors ajustable fuel press reg full stainless 3 inch wrx zorst to big rump roast cannon, huge top mount intercooler, gfb bov, pod, walbro pump, 5 speed rx awd box and rx lsd, short shifter the list go's on yes i love her well try to put photos up today.....but after doing all that she was still heating up i also did the normal thing head gasket, water pump t-stat radiator and cap at this stage idid not no what to do but had a look at radiator and it was a 1 core the guy from the shop told me it was a 2 core so went and put a 2 core in and i can now boost her all day long and she' nice and cold 2 core kick rump roast.

yup i have a 2 core on my rx and it stays nice and cool. well after i ripped out all the AC crap that was in the way of the radiator. lol and after i replaced the crappy waterpump. now it only goes to about a quarter of the way up on the temp guage and i can boost boost boost!