Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mystery half shafts

According to my official Subaru parts quick reference manual, those are definately XT6 2WD front axles :)

Which explains the weird Impreza/XT connection as the XT6 hub accepts the 5 lug style axle... but according to the part number it's an XT6 part. But it very well may have cross-referenced to the Impreza somewhere down the line.

Still - an extrodinarily odd thing to have 4 of :confused:...... hope you can figure out what Imp. they fit cause good luck finding anyone in need of 2WD XT6 shafts. LOL.

GD

Thanks GD; I'll be posting a for sale for them over on the XT6 website.

According to my official Subaru parts quick reference manual, those are definately XT6 2WD front axles :)

Which explains the weird Impreza/XT connection as the XT6 hub accepts the 5 lug style axle... but according to the part number it's an XT6 part. But it very well may have cross-referenced to the Impreza somewhere down the line.

Still - an extrodinarily odd thing to have 4 of :confused:...... hope you can figure out what Imp. they fit cause good luck finding anyone in need of 2WD XT6 shafts. LOL.

GD