Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sadly, the "ride" is over...

I went back to check on my still non-running 88 RX today, and....she's gone. Apparently between Christmas Day and now the apartment complex she was parked in had her towed. As she wasn't yet titled or registered, it'll be a nutroll trying to find where she went, let alone pay for the impound fees. So the old-school Subie chapter of my life is now over. Drat...and I had a new engine lined up from Attarco for her.

I'll just get an SVX instead ;)

I went back to check on my still non-running 88 RX today, and....she's gone. Apparently between Christmas Day and now the apartment complex she was parked in had her towed. As she wasn't yet titled or registered, it'll be a nutroll trying to find where she went, let alone pay for the impound fees. So the old-school Subie chapter of my life is now over. Drat...and I had a new engine lined up from Attarco for her.

I'll just get an SVX instead ;)

So, basically, you're dropping this back into the hands of the person who sold it to you. That is BS! Contact the apt complex or just look for the tow company signs posted in said complex. It is not OK to have a car impounded that you bought and did not fullfill your responsibility by tranferring the title. I sure hope they have proof of sale and can throw this back on you!

Yes, I too have had lowlifes pull this on me. Step up and take the responsibilty for this!

So, basically, you're dropping this back into the hands of the person who sold it to you. That is BS! Contact the apt complex or just look for the tow company signs posted in said complex. It is not OK to have a car impounded that you bought and did not fullfill your responsibility by tranferring the title. I sure hope they have proof of sale and can throw this back on you!

Yes, I too have had lowlifes pull this on me. Step up and take the responsibilty for this!

DAMN!! I think he just called you a low life:Flame: Well if the shoe fits

lol, anyone who would let a subie go to the parking lot in the sky, willingly is not a true ru fan. I would be ashamed of myself if I were you.I think the boot may fit.lol

Espescially an RX. More rare than XT6s or even possibly SVX. One of the real "historic" Subie sports car from the pre WRX era.

Dude, I won't call you a lowlife. But for real, don't leave this to get pinned on the previous owner. Especially if they are a board member. If the registration is still in their name, the city/state/whoever towed it will try to hold that person responsible, for you're unwillingness to rent a damn storage unit or fix it.