Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Yakima Valley Junk yard finds today

I went to a local junkyard down here in the lower valley, found an XT Turbo 4wd, an XT 4wd, 2 brat shells, 2 3 doors, a sedan, and a wagon. The red XT was like new, even has the 1988 Owners manual in Perfect shape, but the front end was hit, had the original spare tire with coverbag, PERFECT interior, everything on that car was like new, I stole the key and locked the car so it stays that way. I have dibs on the Brats and the sedan has the plastic piece on the back that says Turbo, but it was carbed engine :confused: Pics:

IMG00076.jpg

IMG00077.jpg

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00083.jpg

IMG00075.jpg

IMG00072.jpg

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00066.jpg

IMG00065.jpg

IMG00064.jpg

IMG00063.jpg

IMG00062.jpg

IMG00061.jpg

If You see anything you want/need, let me know, I might be able to get a good deal from these guys if I purchase in bulk. Thanks,

-Bill

If you grab me any of the coupe tailights that don't have any cracks, I'll make it worth your while. I also need a rear cigarette ash tray from an EA82 car with a black interior (non XT) that goes into the back of the center console. There's probably more like the bottom of the window trim on the doors and along the back of the quarter windows if the black isn't cracked and peeling but I doubt it.

If you grab me any of the coupe tailights that don't have any cracks, I'll make it worth your while. I also need a rear cigarette ash tray from an EA82 car with a black interior (non XT) that goes into the back of the center console. There's probably more like the bottom of the window trim on the doors and along the back of the quarter windows if the black isn't cracked and peeling but I doubt it.

I will check out the tail lights to make sure they are ok, I can get those for sure, I dont know about the black parts though, those seem to be sort of uncommon

Shame it would cost so much to ship.. I could still so use both doors ( specially the pass side) and a pass fender for my XT6:rolleyes:

If you could get the dash trim off without breaking it..I know a few people looking for un cracked broken trim.

I could try my best, I've never worked on an XT before

I will check out the tail lights to make sure they are ok, I can get those for sure, I dont know about the black parts though, those seem to be sort of uncommon

the trim is fine if you can't get it without damaging it. The tailights though can be a bear. The black trim that runs along the top of the license plate needs to come off or you'll break off the corners of the lights. If you can't get it off, you can always bend the tab where the stud goes through on the inside and work it off but there's still a risk of breaking it. I really need the driver side since mine has a crack in it.

hmmm its hard to say wether itsa good idea that you locked the doors a few yards i have been to just bust outa window or someone that is hunting for a part idk hey was eather of the coupes 4x4 let me know thanks.

ok my bad i looked at the rear hubs im actualy interested in the seats though out of bothe the red car and the blu car (xts) the worn ones in the blu car would be good for my trail car and the red cars seats would be good in my hatch :) let me know bill thanks

Rob.

hmmm its hard to say wether itsa good idea that you locked the doors a few yards i have been to just bust outa window or someone that is hunting for a part idk hey was eather of the coupes 4x4 let me know thanks.

ok my bad i looked at the rear hubs im actualy interested in the seats though out of bothe the red car and the blu car (xts) the worn ones in the blu car would be good for my trail car and the red cars seats would be good in my hatch :) let me know bill thanks

Rob.

Hey they checkered seats in the blue car arent worn, they just need to be washed, they are just a little dirty, but all the XT seats are in good shape, the ones in the red one are like brand new, that car is way too nice to be there. I will see what they want for them, I might have to do some hustling

Hey some kids shattered my driver side fog light. if theres one there in good shape???? let me know of costs

The only other thing i really want is the pistol shifter. would give my left arm for another one.(only one not needed for driving. hehe) mine was broken when i got it and made driving really hard. had to put on a aftermarket junker nob. i have a 5spd

pretty simple(once its already busted that is) theres a screw on the front side of the grip. unscrew that. then there is a pin near the bottom that runs perpindicular to the screw. (driver side to passenger side) it can be popped out with a fine screwdriver, thin nail, ect. (at least thats what i used) Then it should pull off. it may help to give a slight twist.

That red wagon got a grey interior? If so, I need a tailgate trim panel plus a glove compartment door, as well as an intact rear wiper assy, a clock, and possibly a radio as the s----y aftermarket one in my 92 Loyale is just that.

Yes, the red wagon has a grey interior, I will see what all is salvagable of the parts you want