Ultimate Subaru Message Board

trails in northern idaho?

subaru_noob

like I said eairier I can show you some trails are here about 30 minutes away or less depending on how you drive:lol: 'sides 150 miles is a long way to go one way for a bit of fun.Id go URBAN wheeling before driving that far.yes I have tried to go up stairs and over curbs and whatnot at night in lewiston...

Id go URBAN wheeling before driving that far.yes I have tried to go up stairs and over curbs and whatnot at night in lewiston...

I'd cool it down if I where you uberoo. Sound like you have some really bad luck with a few of your stunts over the last couple of days. The last thing I would do is start "urban wheeling" in the middle of the night without any correct paper work on my car. I even get that done and I lived in the county back in the day, and I could have gotten away with it but it makes life a whole lot easier in the long run and cheaper. I just got a ticket in my Brat on Jan 22nd for no insurance I knew I didn't have it but I was stupid and drove up to wills house that is about 30 miles away. And I got nailed. In Washington State it is 539.00 bucks alone for no proof and thats what I got. But I got it all Legal now. So anyways I thought I might Add my 2 cent worth to something you wrote on here.

Jeff

http://www.pnw4wda.org/trails/idaho/index.htm

http://www.trailsource.com/scripts/three.asp?STATENAME=Idaho&TYPE=OHV

http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/events/02014wd_north_idaho_trail_club/index.html

google...

not a lot of help... but some info...

as for uberoo, urban wheeling is generally illegal. you might want to watch what you are posting. reckless acts like that can paint a bad image for responsible wheelers. which is an image that the community as a whole is fighting to keep the eco-nazi's off our back, and keep our trail systems open.

so driving up concrete stairs is bad?oops...How about driving along a offcamber railroad "Hill"..OK I wont do that again...

sorry if people thought I was out mudding in peoples lawns...

You are however right that I need to get it legal.Or trailer it to have fun...

so driving up concrete stairs is bad?oops...How about driving along a offcamber railroad "Hill"..OK I wont do that again...

sorry if people thought I was out mudding in peoples lawns...

You are however right that I need to get it legal.Or trailer it to have fun...

i didn't say you were mudding in peoples lawns. but it is actually a federal law to be an x number of feet from alongside railroad tracks, let alone wheeling on their banks. if i remember correctly it's about 15 feet. not to mention it's trespassing and you can be arrested for driving up stairs at a place that you have no permission to be wheeling. you really should look into the legality of things before you do them, or post about them. you seem to have a problem discriminating between what's legal and what's not legal, not to mention your lack of caring. being careless about your actions can actually hurts the sport by giving a negative image to the general public. while the rest of us fight to keep or trails open.