Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I got tagged

Came home from work today to find this :lol:

treemo.r_kirky.321674.or.jpg

Looks to say (Sweet thang) and (Sexy). I don't know anyone of the age that might have whatever they used to write this so I am taking it as compliment to the Subaru. Gave me a chuckle thought I would share.

-Rob

I recently moved into the "Getto" myself, I had a Semi-truck at my house parked in the driveway and some kids wrote Westsidekings down the side of the trailer. It took me about 2 hours to clean that off. I wish I could have found out where they found the paint at cause it was the nicest blue I've ever seen, I just kinda clashed the white and orange truck.:lol:

Jeff

I came out to my '81 wagon one morning to find a card with "like your style" written on it jammed in my driver window. Unfortunately I washed my wallet one day and the ink washed out of the card.

(Pictures of the car are in my photo album.)

Undeniable proof that Subarus get the ladies....

sheesh, i get no love in my wagon . . . might have something to do with the crumpled rocker panel under the passenger door (might also have to do with the beautiful girlfriend who usually is sitting above said rocker panel) :lol::grin:

when i get the RX done, for the 10 minutes it's going to run before "it blows up" i betcha i'll look pretty coooool :cool: :rolleyes:

chris

Another story...

One time a friend and I were driving down I-5 in my '81 wagon when a group of girls in some sedan were honking, waving and holding their cell phones up at us. Subarus are truly magical.

And then you woke up?? :-p:grin: J/K!!!!!!!! ( Love you Lil Bro)

Another story...

One time a friend and I were driving down I-5 in my '81 wagon when a group of girls in some sedan were honking, waving and holding their cell phones up at us. Subarus are truly magical.

Either I need to get a beater, or I'm doing something wrong :-\

Maybe my next acquisition will remedy this ;)

Westside Kings? Sound like a "gang" I heard of in southwest WA "The Lewis County Hustlas" :lol:

I recently moved into the "Getto" myself, I had a Semi-truck at my house parked in the driveway and some kids wrote Westsidekings down the side of the trailer. It took me about 2 hours to clean that off. I wish I could have found out where they found the paint at cause it was the nicest blue I've ever seen, I just kinda clashed the white and orange truck.:lol:

Jeff

My cat tags mine with little muddy paw prints every night.

That used to drive me nuts when I had my 96 sedan with nice paint. Not so much the paw prints but the scratches from when they jump up onto the car. I love driving my beaters. Hardly anything like that bothers me. :grin:

I had a cat try and jump on my hood of the WRX in my garage. Lil gal didn't think about the wax job, and ended up scratching my damn clearcoat right in front!!

Oh yeah, and I dropped a leaded crystal jar on my hood. Not on purpose, we were stuffing something in the rafters, and didn't know it was there. Good thing it landed on the handle, and not the bottom!! Small dent ftw in that case. Sucks it is right above a support beam.....