Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Saw 4 ea82 type subies on NW blvd Spokane

Don't know if this is the right place or not for this.

Anyway, I was heading home from a short ride on my motorcycle(yeah I know it's too freaking cold in Spokane right now) and saw 4 wagons in the front yard/driveway of a house maybe a mile from my house. Guess I am just wondering if it's anyone here? I would love to meet up with any of the locals and suck your brains dry of subie knowledge over a beer or beverage of choice.

this is kinda funny. were the cars driving anywhere or just sitting.? we have had a convention the last few days up on the S. Hill. but were all sedans and coupes, two gl-10s, and 2 DLs. hit us up were around town all the time.

Don't know if this is the right place or not for this.

Anyway, I was heading home from a short ride on my motorcycle(yeah I know it's too freaking cold in Spokane right now) and saw 4 wagons in the front yard/driveway of a house maybe a mile from my house. Guess I am just wondering if it's anyone here? I would love to meet up with any of the locals and suck your brains dry of subie knowledge over a beer or beverage of choice.