Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The 4 Lug Club!!!

I was going to post this in the Off-Topic, but its kinda partial to only older-gen Subaru's.

Some know, but I wanted to open this up to everyone else around here. Who would be interested in being part of a "old school only" club? The 4 lug part came to me when I saw a Loyale the other day. I thought to myself about all the changes that were made throughout the years but the lug pattern stayed the same. Its something that kind of binds us as an oldschool group.

So yeah, i have some idea's in mind but cannot go at it alone. Lets see how much interest it gets :)

Ahh. I had my main Soob wheels converted to fit toyota tires so its 5 lug now... guess I can't be in the 4 lug club:( but all my others are 4 lugs so I'll be in it anyways haha

-Alex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you registered but didn't fill out some required fields. I had to go in and fill them for you, so take a look at your profile and update it with the correct info.

Check your PM Here, i sent you a new password... i had to reset it to test to make sure things worked. I'll have to dig deeper and see why it let you register w/out all the required fields... maybe make those optional for now.

**EDIT**

Found the problem... fixed it.

Yeah thanks! When I first registered it did not give me all of the fields to fill out!? I dunno why but thanks for fixing it!

Ultimate Subaru is a club. It is primarily a forum obviously but there hasnt been a demand for more than that. Mostly because of large distances between members.

I would also say that 4 lug isnt really a Subaru specific thing but I know your intent. Even our specific special bolt pattern is shared by Peugeot.

Certainly not trying to step on toes though have fun with it.

Ok guys. I've gone ahead and rebuilt the beta page featuring the new software and components. Maybe you can see where things are going with this.

http://4lug.bydemons.com

Registration is open, but the site is still in BETA form, which means there maybe bugs that im not aware of. There are also a couple things in the works, all the info can be found there.

I encourage everyone interested to sign up & poke around.

OK, Ok, OK ... So I'm a little late! Fuh-Git-abowdit .... Count me in too:headbang:

Registered, but could not get my user name to work. So now i go by yet another alias...

Yeah sorry about this. The software wont allow a period in your username, and it has to be more than 4 letters.

I will be looking into resolving this when I phase out of beta stage. So for now im sorry, you'll have to use the name you setup.