Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member, More cars than I can count..

Greetings from St Louis!

Was on one of my other car boards, and someone teased me about not being part of this board. Oops :eek: .

Anyways, I am kinda a car fanatic, always after the rare, and odd. And my stable is always full of more cars than I care to really think about. All running, driving. Some have dust on them, but they never fail to start.

Starting from the oldest to the newest..

1989 Pontiac 6000 STE All Wheel Drive (1 of 1376 made)

1990 Pontiac ASC McLaren Turbo Grand Prix (1 of 2000 est made)

1990 Legacy (parts car, runs, bad head)

1992 Legacy Wagon

1993 Legacy Wagon (soon to be for sale)

1994 Legacy Wagon GT

1994 Chevy Corsica

1998 Legacy Wagon

1998 Forester

2001 Legacy Outback Wagon

2006 Eton Vector 250 ATV

2006 Eton Yukon 150 ATV

2006 B9 Tribeca

2006 Internation 9400 DayCab Semi truck

I am sure there are more, but I cant think of them at the moment.

The Tribeca is my Daily Driver, and a lease. With the current economy, I cant wait for it to go back to the dealer. The Pontiac 6000 is my wifes daily driver. Want to put her into a 99-06 Subaru SUS. But she doesnt exactly like Subaru for some reason.

Anyways, thats enuf for today. I will lurk about some. I moderate 3 other forums, and am a member in some 10 others. Couple that with being a trucker, my time is very limited LOL. But I will be about :banana: .

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I made it, didnt even know about the club until you said something. A google search later, and here I am...

Althou I am getting irritated by my Tribeca... Its making a knocking noise in the front suspension. The dealer cant find anything wrong. But the knock is still there...

And then, from my big accident a couple months ago, when I got rear ended by that explorer, I still cant get the body shop to line the body panals up correctly.

Yeah, I kinda stumbled accross this place looking for some info on Subaru's when I first started looking for one a few months back. Thats a real bummer about your Tribeca, almost sounds like there is some unrepaired or not quite correctly/completly repaired frame damage still there. Or they may have used some not quite up to par LKQ panels, just depends on what the insurance company instructed. Good luck with the noise, I know how hard it can be to track down odd sounds on new cars these days.

Yea I made it, didnt even know about the club until you said something. A google search later, and here I am...

Althou I am getting irritated by my Tribeca... Its making a knocking noise in the front suspension. The dealer cant find anything wrong. But the knock is still there...

And then, from my big accident a couple months ago, when I got rear ended by that explorer, I still cant get the body shop to line the body panals up correctly.

It may be the pitch stopper mount. You will have to remove the air intake duct and look at the sheet metal to see if the spot welds have come loose.