Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, the engine turned out well I take it?

If you need a trans too, maybe I can find you something.

Yup!! we have to talk then..BTW..you did the head gaskets right? If so..what gaskets did you use...wondering if I should retorque them today.

• 2 weeks later...

hoooooooooly crap im late to the party! i should be there. not sure what car im bringing. everyones seen my wrx a billion times, maybe my coupe will finally be road worthy by then. in the middle of swapping the steering rack right now...

hey Jon..since you and me know that area better then anyone ( for those who dont know...Carlisle and surrounding area is my home town)..maybe we can set up a scenic cruise or something.....just a thought ( or take them up into Perry County..Pa version of Deliverance:grin: )

It would be cool to go up Wagners gap...but I dont think the old schoolers could pull that mountain. Awesome view of the valley from the top.

Edited by Bucky92

hey Jon..since you and me know that area better then anyone ( for those who dont know...Carlisle and surrounding area is my home town)..maybe we can set up a scenic cruise or something.....just a thought ( or take them up into Perry County..Pa version of Deliverance:grin: )

It would be cool to go up Wagners gap...but I dont think the old schoolers could pull that mountain. Awesome view of the valley from the top.

yeah, we could do that. i already have a few routes planned from the group drives ive done with the local subaru club.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

maybe the next 120 posts will be even better :lol:

No I didn't reggy yet but will do soon. :grin: gonna be a hotshot and reggy at least 2 or 3. :headbang:

Economy :mad: so I'm sure it'll keep attendence down. Just hope folks can consider making it.

I smell a food thread on the horizon. :)

Heres to the next 120 posts! :drunk:

Seriously... spring Carlisle is starting to feel like good tradition.

Right now the motor for my brat is in 200 little pieces and the crankshaft is laying on rags in the shop :eek:

No worries... Darlingchip and I will be there. :headbang:

food thread FOOD THREAD!