Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

That is where you need to go to register a car and maybe for camping. You need the $20 one and then it should give you options to buy more and at a cheaper rate. You need to put "ultimate subaru" in the spot where it asks for club name.

The club spot is my job. Don't worry about it...they didn't even send me a form for it yet.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a bunch of us camping ..I am getting 2 sights ..we have had 3 tents on one sight before ..grabbing 2 sights this year so we can fit more since I know of a few who want to join us.

As long as the weather is decent I plan on sleeping in my Brat!!:lol::banana::banana:

I've got an extra tent I can bring.

I might take you up on that! We'll see once it gets closer, thanks for offering that up! I'm looking forward to it. There is still the slight chance that my wife and daughter are coming and if that happens we might just stay at a hotel. But I can't wait to meet people and their cars!

THe hotel scene isn't so bad around Carlsile. We had to stay in one a couple years back due to my son's alergies and damp weather up to Saturday afternoon ....when it cleared up nicely.

We actually had no trouble finding a room last minute.

* Cool to stay in a place where the lot is packed with European beauties. :headbang:

Tents are cheaper than the gas you'll use on the trip. Little pop-ups that take less than 2 minutes to erect are fairly inexpensive.

We've done the back of the wagon thing too. It all works.

Walking around on Saturday,meeting the USMB folks ....all worth the effort.

omg u are a little early and outta control arent u? :lol::lol::lol::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I would have sent my entries off by now too..but but but..dang cars..just had to add the new one to the flock :grin: I really want to get the Lego ready ..so we can have the sisters there ( should get them muddy before the show ..hehehehe) But thats the easy car to get ready...ugh the coupe..Not looking forward to another 6 hour drive one way in it..Since I am the only one I will let drive it cause of the bad syncro in 3rd.

I posted this up on clubwrx.net - hopefully we'll have a ton of Subies

Lifted, old, new, beater, everyday driver, whatever - SUBARUS TAKE OVER CARLISE

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-state/134310303-carlise-may-15-17-any-takers.html#post2416236

I still need to talk to wifey - but we'll see - I think she'll be down - we have a tent or I guess we could sleep in the Loyale

He is going to drop off the WRX parts tomorrow morning.

sweet! Incase you were wondering how I knew that. I just got some parts from him and he told me he had to go to Maryland and drop some parts of to you on the way down. Can't wait to see it all fixed up! Oh and tell Gabe I said Hi:grin:

sweet! Incase you were wondering how I knew that. I just got some parts from him and he told me he had to go to Maryland and drop some parts of to you on the way down. Can't wait to see it all fixed up! Oh and tell Gabe I said Hi:grin:

I figured something like that. The WRX wagon is going to be nice, it's black, I got a carbon hood for it today, he is bringing the rest of the front end parts tomorrow, then I just have to weld in a new radiator support. I'm switching everything from my silver wrx over to this one, the engine and suspension parts, coilovers, 16G turbo, wheels etc. I might go even bigger on the turbo while it's apart and I think I am going to paint my Rota wheels gold on the wagon.

I figured something like that. The WRX wagon is going to be nice, it's black, I got a carbon hood for it today, he is bringing the rest of the front end parts tomorrow, then I just have to weld in a new radiator support. I'm switching everything from my silver wrx over to this one, the engine and suspension parts, coilovers, 16G turbo, wheels etc. I might go even bigger on the turbo while it's apart and I think I am going to paint my Rota wheels gold on the wagon.

Sounds very nice! Are you still selling your other WRX? I'd like to see your new one and the 360!! But I know it's kind of hard to bring both unless you don't bring the RV!

Sounds very nice! Are you still selling your other WRX? I'd like to see your new one and the 360!! But I know it's kind of hard to bring both unless you don't bring the RV!

I think I am going to sell the other WRX, not 100% sure yet. I just figured out today I can afford to keep both.