Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise May 15-17th the East Coast Meet

BTW I might be soloing it to the show... if we cant find someone to watch the dogs...Tommy said he will stay home.

Woah :eek:

My hats off to Tommy if he does that for ya!

ALSO : Im all for coming to the show DRIPPING with mud! (I almost did that year before last)

My brat is 67% MORE badass than it was at the last show... nothing says hot truck like mud! :headbang::brow:

Edited by backwoodsboy

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now that we are getting closer, what days is everyone going? Is anyone going to be there Friday? I just found out that Saturday is no good for me.

I was thinking I would go down a while while the kids are in school Friday with both cars. Then I'd leave the 360 there for Saturday, I'm sure all of you will keep an eye on the little car for me. I'll come back on Sunday morning for the day.

Jess and I will be driving down on Friday. We should be there late afternoon Im guessing.

We're planning on camping on-grounds friday night... staying for saturday... camping saturday night too.

We usually hang out sunday as well (at least until the raffle is over) Right Matt? :rolleyes:

Jess and I will be driving down on Friday. We should be there late afternoon Im guessing.

We're planning on camping on-grounds friday night... staying for saturday... camping saturday night too.

We usually hang out sunday as well (at least until the raffle is over) Right Matt? :rolleyes:

I'll be there on Friday at about 8am and will leave sunday after the raffle. Other then sleeping and commuting that is where I will be all weekend.

BWB: when do you folks think you will get there?

Ok then, I will drop the kids off at school and get there around 10:30 or 11 in the morning Friday and stay for a few hours. Saturday is still a no-go for me. Then I'll be back first thing Sunday morning and stay until everyone leaves.

...the impreza will be easier to clean up...

Screw the clean up!

Bring the Legacy, and bring it MUDDY! :headbang:

This year is our feature year after all... and although subaru IS an import, we are most CERTAINLY in a class all by ourselves.

You'll have the Datsun yuppies next door with their California Car Dusters, and us with lift kits and MUD!

I am REALLY thinking about bringing the BRAT caked with mud. :banana:

Edited by backwoodsboy

I wish I could afford the new tires so I can put the new rims on my Lego...they are huge! Or maybe I will bring them along and put them on at the show...one of the tires has a nasty sidewall slice on the inside..but it should be fine to let her be parked on them or to go to the campsight and back

Edited by Bucky92

You'll have the Datsun yuppies next door with their California Car Dusters, and us with lift kits and MUD!

I already have my California car duster in the trunk of the SVX :dead:

I've never been called a yuppie before...it is better then what I am usually called though.

I can't bring the Baja muddy but I can bring it with bumper damage? does that count?:banghead:

Ugh... that sucks Matt. My Baja took a WHOOPIN when I had it.

Having the duster doesnt make you a yuppie. :-p

...just dont show up with a Datsun. :rolleyes:

FYI : I can BRING you a 5 gallon pail of mud.

heck no! I'm going to spend thursday cleaning the cars up. (if it ever stops raining)

I never really got the Datsun comment until I remembered the jerk in the Datsun. I wouldn't be caught in one of those. :lol:

When all the cars are there i will show you guys what $500 looks like on the rear of my baja :mad:

you know ever since I got the SVX I have been driving it the whole time. I haven't even started the baja in 5 weeks :eek: I guess i should make sure it starts more then anything.

Just an FYI my dad is going to be there on saturday for sure and maybe even friday (not sure about his work schedule). He is cool but if you see anyone kind of hanging around that will be him. On Sat. a guy from his work is comming in an LLbean H6 wagon. Maybe we can get him drunk and I can steal the H6 for the Baja. :lol: I'm not sure if my dad is driving my Baja or their 07 Legacy SE. Who knows at this point....maybe my Baja won't start :lol: