Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New SD Soobologist resource

I got referenced this guy from a salvage yard. His name is Bob Bailey. He is a certified mechanic that works almost exclusively with Soobies out of his house. He has a Quonset with a lift. Bob hooked me up with a fender and a rear disc setup for my '81 Wagon. I aske dif i could drop his name and he said most definetly. He lives in the country about 6 miles south of Box Elder which is right next to Rapid City. he has about 6 donor rigs out there. His number (also approved for release) is 605-923-6569.

I invited him to join the group. He sounded most interested. BTW Brat folks. he has a Turbo Brat that is in pristine condition for sale. I don't need another Soob right now. Has t-tops and all. Unfazed graphics etc. etc.

Chef Tim. I live in ND. Are you a 92G by chance?

here's directions on getting there.

Coming from East I-90 out of rapid:

Take the Box Elder exit South. Turn right on Radar Hill Road. Go up the hill past the Water Tower. Turn left on 229th. It turns to gravel now. Keep heading down road (it starts to look like a Prairie Trail) turn left on Abdereen court. The address is like 2448. If you see the Geodome home, that's it.

Bob is dead ringer for Pete Seger if you know what he looks like.

Chef. I started out as 91B medic. I am now a Food Service Advisor for about 12 units in the Army Guard. i got a chance to work closely with your Air Guard buddies fighting the flood up here this spring. Great bunch over at the 119th Air Wing. MSG ( the boy appropriately calls me "MasaSarg"). :lol: