Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time for Show and Tell

I should bring my RX down there so we can finish it before we do anymore of your projects:lol:

Besides, I need to finish one since you got like 4 more in the wings that I'm gonna help you do:banana:

Ohhhhh, so you dont want me to finish before you do huh? :Flame:

If anyone has even one of these wheels, I would be grateful if you would sell it to me :-p

Oh, it also won Peoples Choice at WCSS11 :banana:

I just found a pair at a local JY.

How much are they worth to ya?

The junkyard people are highway robbers, they wanted $25 for a headlight

and $15 for a corner marker light!!! :-\

So IDK how much it'll cost me to get it.

Do you want the black lug nuts too?

I found a whole set on a 92 loyale.

Twitch

PS: CONGRATS ON THE WIN!!!

• 7 months later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but was researching values for convertibles (renewing my insurance) and just caught this. That's a beauty of a convertible! Congrats on the find! That makes what? Five of us on the board with convertibles? Off the top of my head: you, me, Andrew (WagonsOnly), Richie, and I think there's a guy who picked up a white one down south last year as well. Those plus the gold one and the 4wd one from Tahoe makes a total of seven so far, and I'm probably leaving someone out. Maybe we should do a roll-call and get a true headcount?Glad they're being saved.

Roll bar is a new twist, hadn't seen any others from Matrix3 with those - makes yours extra special! And the black looks really cool!

There was a black one selling in the Old Car Trader somewhere in Southern Ontario (Windsor/London I think). I don't think it's the one you've got, 'cause I don't recall it having a roll bar. At the time they were asking $5K, be cool to find out where that one landed.

--wd