Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Chevy/GMC 6 lugs. Would these fit?

Those will work - just drill two extra holes in each, or convert to 6 lug. I just drill them personally.

They are 8" rims tho - that's a little wide. 6.5" or 7" would be better. You can buy these at just about any tire/wheel shop brand new for $25 - $30 each in white or black. Chrome is more.

Generally you want the thinest rim you can get that will work with your tires - it will hold the bead better, and there is more rubber to protect the rim from rocks, sidewalks, etc.

side.jpg

GD

So the hole pattern on these is 140?? I am under the impression that you just pop 2 more holes and it'll fit on the 4 lug hubs. This would be perfect to do, becuase I have a pair of 15" tires that are coming off my Legacy tomorrow (i got some new g-force sports) that I could use if this is the case. They'd go on my fwd XT.

So the hole pattern on these is 140?? I am under the impression that you just pop 2 more holes and it'll fit on the 4 lug hubs. This would be perfect to do, becuase I have a pair of 15" tires that are coming off my Legacy tomorrow (i got some new g-force sports) that I could use if this is the case. They'd go on my fwd XT.

6 lug wheels are 6 x5.5"(139.7mm)