Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show is set!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by syphon

Sounds great! I'll be there!

What's the spread on posts in other clubs inviting people?

I know this isn't a club thing, but a subaru thing. I'd love to see some guys from NASIOC or I-Club or LegacyCentral there.

NASIOC is a tough crowd, it's like pulling teeth to get them to even talk about it, much less commit.

There are several clubs who have been invited. This is a Subaru thing, period, everybody is invited.

As for an actual web site. . . Hmmmm. . . Sounds like a little extra unneeded work for us Ken. These threads will do fine.

Originally posted by Zapar

There are several clubs who have been invited. This is a Subaru thing, period, everybody is invited.

I know, but I was implying that they needed to be invited. I know people who may never come to the USMB, but are parts of other threads. I was just hopin they'd get an invite thread as well :-)

I've actually gone to the respective sites and posted the event. A formal invitaion will be in order once we get down there and see the place in person, talk with the big wigs, and get more of our ducks in a row.

So far we have several sponsors. We'll name them at the time as the formal invite goes out.

Things are looking good. :D

Whidby, Hood River, about the same distance. Plenty of time to finish the '82. Lot's to do. Find out where in Sam Hill really is. River and orchards can't be beat. Could be a little warmer than the predicted 70 degrees, but it cools of nicely at night. Plenty of off road activities up on MT. Hood. Great resort on the top. Count me in.

Just a thought, but could we possibly have a stereo (in our subarus of course) compitition at some point during the show? or is there going to be some sort of noise ordinance that we will need to follow?

I was just wondering, cause as some of you know, I have a bit of a stereo in my wagon :D and I have gotten a peek at what some fellow USMB'ers (local friends) are cramming into their subarus ;) and it looks like there will be some comparing at the audio level!

maybe have -loudness (bass),

-clarity (can you hear it nice and clear? or just base!),

and the -installation job (are there wires all over the floor and duct tape holding the deck to the dash? or is it a factory looking job?)

yeah I would be down for that...... i think you would maybe need to have a portland stereo shop donate their time and bring down an RTA to do DB&sound quality...........if the head powers decide to do this let me know and ill try to do my best to get something set up through some people

Car show, not car stereo show. I'd personally be against that. I believe there are neighbors of the Fairgrounds that that would anger. We'll be making a point of asking folks to keep the music down.

But, don't consider it a for sure "no way". We'll go there next weekend to work out the little details with the park people, I'll try to remember to bring it up and ask what's up.