Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wreckers/Junkyards With Older Subarus Near Frederick,Maryland?

kaki

I recently read somewhere that there is a junkyard full of older Subarus from the 80's...somewhere near Frederick,Maryland.Can anyone provide some info?I cannot seem to find that thread,or perhaps it may have been on a different website.Thanks.

Edited by kaki
corrections

"ctsuba" has a ton of 80's Subarus up here if that helps.

We have friends in Frederick but they're not junkyard savy ...:-\

Tim , I forgot his board name , lives in Frederick. Maybe change that title to "Looking for J/Y with Subies in Frederick ,MD" ???

"ctsuba" has a ton of 80's Subarus up here if that helps.

We have friends in Frederick but they're not junkyard savy ...:-\

Tim , I forgot his board name , lives in Frederick. Maybe change that title to "Looking for J/Y with Subies in Frederick ,MD" ???

Thanks for the input...am on it!

tim is subyrally or something like that on the board, i've seen him some and he visited me when i lived in westminster where i'm originally from.

you looking for EA82 or EA81? you looking for a mother load or just one or a couple?

Crazy Ray's - there's a couple in and around the columbia area. down side is you never have a clue what they have, you just pay a $1 and see what's in there. Subaru's are all the way to the back, across the bridge and often on the last row at the one on Route 1. The handful of times I've been there they had an EA82 or three, if I've seen an EA81 it's only been one. The good thing is they're dirt cheap if you can find what you want, just annoying to go look.

what are you looking for?