Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mark Your Calendars, Dig Out Your Camping Gear, and Prepare for WCSS 13!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if its at or near the canadian end. (our proximity to it last year was good, 1 row down is close enough for me to crawl back to my tent at the end of the night)

I think I still have your brothers phone # in my phone and afew others.

I still got yours too. I was going to head out 5-ish. Depends when Tony

(subie newbie) gets off though. I figure we'll get spots where we were 2 years ago. At the far end by the eating area or whatever it is. I imagine there will be quite a few spots available Friday night since it seems to fill up more Saturday, but we'll make sure there's one for ya!

I think it will be just me and my buddy Nick in our convoy unless anyone is coming from the Beaverton side. We probably wont have anything better to do than to be there early to set up camp and stuff...

Im kinda choking on this no mud pit thing... I heard it was the best one because of the arena environment and it was kept pretty wet the entire time...?

No mud pit? That's a tough pill to swallow.

Squirt gun fight? I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do to keep entertained?

I am fine with no mud pit (since I won't take the baja in there still), I have my RC crawlers and beer to keep me entertained :D

For those who want to get their rigs muddy, I'm sure there will be several off roading groups going out in the hills to play.

I am fine with no mud pit (since I won't take the baja in there still), I have my RC crawlers and beer to keep me entertained :D

For those who want to get their rigs muddy, I'm sure there will be several off roading groups going out in the hills to play.

(I'll bring my rock crawler to run over yours. lol)

Your baha can stay clean if you want, prolly doesn't have enough power to really turn on the crowd anyways, I think a posi and a turbo are necessary for one of those big tanks to really get off. Stock slippery tires don't tend to make for good crowd pleaser action.

10826baha01.jpg

Edited by Zap

(I'll bring my rock crawler to run over yours. lol)

Your baha can stay clean if you want, prolly doesn't have enough power to really turn on the crowd anyways, I think a posi and a turbo are necessary for one of those big tanks to really get off. Stock slippery tires don't tend to make for good crowd pleaser action.

10826baha01.jpg

Now I have some new hippy tires (Ecopias) but I still dont have the power to fling the mud.

Hood River had BY FAR the best mud pit ever!