Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Coming to WCSS? What are you bringing?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on bringing my 93 Loyale "Rook". And count me in on the voodoo donut! I'll drop some change on that if you can bring one to the show for me! :D I'm gonna try to get a friend of mine to grab me some bacon icecream too! :lol: Anyone want to join a caravan w/me from N Idaho? Friday morning I plan on taking I90 to 395 and I'm debating between the Washington and Oregon side thru the gorge. I'll meet up with anyone along the way. :)

I'm Amanda.

Not sure what I'm bringing... I don't have a subie right now...

(My best friend is getting married Saturday in N. Washington that Saturday - I may not be able to show my face long anyhow...)

Whatever I show up in, it won't be fancy...

I'm Amanda.

Not sure what I'm bringing... I don't have a subie right now...

(My best friend is getting married Saturday in N. Washington that Saturday - I may not be able to show my face long anyhow...)

Whatever I show up in, it won't be fancy...

:eek:

What happened to your Fozzy?

• 2 weeks later...

well, its official. im NOT coming to wcss.

my ej18 swap is too far from complete. still gotta source a fuel pump, fuel line, get the ecu inside the cab, etc etc etc.......

fuggin depressed. since i fell in lust with, and bought my 83 brat,

ive missed two brat meets, a wcss, and soon to be another wcss.

maybe i can catch a ride down, but thats not the same.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................:-\ :confused::mad::(:(:(

I was going to try to bring some maple bacon ice cream for NVZeno to try, I just need to figure out how to keep it cold enough... hard to get dry ice in downtown PDX :-\

You can get dry ice on SE 2nd, there is a good humor warehouse that sells all the stuff that the ice cream trucks use.

I'm going to be coming down from Seattle Friday night after work. A coworker is caravaning down with me in a white bugeye RS.

I'm heading to PDX area for Friday night as I don't feel like setting up camp after working 50 hours this week and having King County Emissions class that runs late as well:-\ So anyone who is going from the area, let me know and maybe we can figure out a caravan down to Hwy 14 where whoever wants to break off and head to the fairgrounds.

Well I'm not going to make it this year. I've had to many things going on and I still havn't repaired the damage to my car from the july walker run. I also just finally got the permit to build my new garage,:banana: so I'm going to be moving cars and parts and tearing down my crappy old carport this weekend to make room for it. I want to get it built before the weather turns to crap again, so I need to get going on it. I was really looking forward to going this year. I'm gonna have to make it next year.

Jesse

well, its official. im NOT coming to wcss.

my ej18 swap is too far from complete. still gotta source a fuel pump, fuel line, get the ecu inside the cab, etc etc etc.......

fuggin depressed. since i fell in lust with, and bought my 83 brat,

ive missed two brat meets, a wcss, and soon to be another wcss.

maybe i can catch a ride down, but thats not the same.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................:-\ :confused::mad::(:(:(

Ya know. Get a ride. Come hang with us, get some ideas, meet some cool people, put names to usernames, to faces and vehicles. Have a beer, or two, or three, or compete with Mike on his beerstaff :banana:

Youll have a great time... Subaru powered or not. I came in a 2006 Pontiac Vibe last year, still had a great time!

I have a 95 Legacy Wagon Im parting out before I scrap it.

I have airbags, abs sensors, trim pieces, dash,etc. Let me know before tomorrow evening or it will end up scraped. Need gas money for the show. I will bring to the show if anyone wants something.

Also I can bring my six lug swap in anyone is interested, we need XT6 rear setup with disc brakes. Going from 6lug to 5x100 5lug using legy front susp.

Thanks Clay

Edited by bratclay

Dear folks,

I have been out of the loop for awile. I will be at Troutdale Chevon at 10 am if anyone is caravaning to w

Wcss. I will wait 15 minutes then be on my way. My cell phone is 415 290-8793

Take care,

Bob

Edited by abcus