Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oil Cooler adapters sold out! *New Order*

Well, ive actually got 2 left....but those are reserved for SUBARU Tex and Skip, at thier request.

IF i can get enough interest up...meaning i can get 4 or more ppl interested in oil cooler adapters....i can place another order and have some more shipped in.

I think i can get as many as 10 adapters....i'll have to double check. I know i can get 5.

Ive had 2 people ask, and I have told them that I dont have anymore...so if those two speak up...there are two already.

So what say you?

EDIT: Oh and....has everyone got the oil coolers that I have sent out? Lemme know who has not gotten their's...

svxpert: I am going to have to purchase a box for your parts...special trip tomorrow! yay!

• 2 weeks later...

They fit ALL EA engines, and the ER27. $35 shipped.

I will wiat a few days before ordering, from that point, about 5 days to get to me...from there, once I am recieve payment from the people who want them....2~3 days from me to you.

well I got my whole system installed today. everything was looking great. then after a while my volvo oil cooler started leaking.:banghead:

I also had assumed that the fittings were 1/2" pipe (they are 3/8) and then when I went to hook up my custom hoses (4250 psi :headbang: ) I realized my error. well rather than add adaptors that would take up space I decided to rethread to 1/2". so that part is all good now and the cooler seems to work well as it got real hot just after a 15 min. drive.

any one have a volvo 240turbo oil cooler?

thats all I need now and it will be sweet. thanks again WJM.

if I get some time I will post a pic or 2.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...