Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well, we just got back from the International Car Show in Seattle. While we were there, and at the Subaru area, my wife pointed at the WRX STi and said, if you forget about building the garage, I'll let you buy that. If only it were available in a 2dr model, there wouldn't have been a second thought.

Corky, something tells me that the grin plastered on your face would be the same...2 doors or 4 :grin:
Well, my current daily driver is almost as strong as the new STi, and it only has two door. No, the grin would be much wider if it were a 2dr.

Sorry the business major is coming out in me.

The garage will increase the value of your property, maybe even past the cost of building. But the WRX STI will decrease in value, as it gets older. In addition the garage can serve many purposes, even if you get rid of your Impreza you can buy another project later and use the garage to build it. With the WRX STI, once you have bought it, it is a done deal.

Your current vehicle has already depreciated, and it will probably hold at it current value for many years if properly taken care of. And in addition, you like the idea of having a one of a kind vehicle ( or at least in the US) compared to having and WRX that has already been tricked out at the factory. But I think you already know all this.