Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Rare parts in CO yards

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kingbobdole

kingbobdole

Mr. XT-6

• Members
  • 1,651 posts
  • Longmont

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:16 AM

I spotted some super rare parts in local yards. First in Action off tower in Auroraish, theres a 94 Turbo wagon. Now the biggie... In Pull and save off Peoria theres an 83 Turbo Wagon... I pulled some nick nacks off it, but the motor and everything else is there... good chance for CO peeps to score an EA81T...
That is all.

#2 starkiller

starkiller

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • dupont

Posted 04 July 2005 - 10:26 AM

watch out for a highrise console for an ea82 please :D use to shop those yards when i lived in aurora on a weekly basis...

#3 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,754 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:23 PM

Would you be able to score any parts off that EA81T for me?

#4 Jerry DeMoss

Jerry DeMoss

Pushrods 'O' Fury

• Members
  • 2,408 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:44 AM

I just went to pull n save this last weekend. I think they have the best selection of old subes around. I also went to sidewinder off brighton blvd and they have a little bit also,but they don't get new parts cars in so often.I was in looking for a good used ej22 or ej25 motor to do a swap in my 87 hatch,along with rear disks from a gl10.Didn't find much good stuff this run, but maybe next time.:banana:

#5 diluded000

diluded000

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Larimer County

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:41 AM

I just went to pull n save this last weekend. I think they have the best selection of old subes around. I also went to sidewinder off brighton blvd and they have a little bit also,but they don't get new parts cars in so often.I was in looking for a good used ej22 or ej25 motor to do a swap in my 87 hatch,along with rear disks from a gl10.Didn't find much good stuff this run, but maybe next time.:banana:

I dunno about the good part, but I think I saw both of those things at the local pick and pull (Loveland Auto Salvage). I'm not positive about either item, but I think the wrecked 86 GL-10 turbo that I pulled an $80 motor out of Friday still had the rear disks. I already pulled the rear disks off one of the turbos up there, but I think there might be another set. Ditto for the ej22, did those come in a Legacy? I think I saw that stuff, but after hours in direct sun in the mid-90s I was getting a bit delirious. Pulling the dash and wiring harness with the electric windows up and the doors only opening 12" was a hot job, even for someone from Florida.

They are good people to deal with. If you go up there for a motor keep in mind they don't have a forklift on weekends.

- James B

#6 roosofallevil

roosofallevil

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Deer Trail Colorado

Posted 06 July 2005 - 10:44 PM

I hope the Turbo is at P&P on saturday I start my vacation and my 80 3 Eyed hatch could use rear discs. Last winter I saw a Sube Black Diamond at Action with only 80k on it LIGHT front end damage and it looked garaged. No $ so no joy that day. ROOSOFALLEVIL

#7 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:09 AM

there's an xt-6 at pulln save sry i already bought the engine for a personal project

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users