Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rare parts in CO yards

I spotted some super rare parts in local yards. First in Action off tower in Auroraish, theres a 94 Turbo wagon. Now the biggie... In Pull and save off Peoria theres an 83 Turbo Wagon... I pulled some nick nacks off it, but the motor and everything else is there... good chance for CO peeps to score an EA81T...

That is all.

I just went to pull n save this last weekend. I think they have the best selection of old subes around. I also went to sidewinder off brighton blvd and they have a little bit also,but they don't get new parts cars in so often.I was in looking for a good used ej22 or ej25 motor to do a swap in my 87 hatch,along with rear disks from a gl10.Didn't find much good stuff this run, but maybe next time.:banana:

I just went to pull n save this last weekend. I think they have the best selection of old subes around. I also went to sidewinder off brighton blvd and they have a little bit also,but they don't get new parts cars in so often.I was in looking for a good used ej22 or ej25 motor to do a swap in my 87 hatch,along with rear disks from a gl10.Didn't find much good stuff this run, but maybe next time.:banana:

I dunno about the good part, but I think I saw both of those things at the local pick and pull (Loveland Auto Salvage). I'm not positive about either item, but I think the wrecked 86 GL-10 turbo that I pulled an $80 motor out of Friday still had the rear disks. I already pulled the rear disks off one of the turbos up there, but I think there might be another set. Ditto for the ej22, did those come in a Legacy? I think I saw that stuff, but after hours in direct sun in the mid-90s I was getting a bit delirious. Pulling the dash and wiring harness with the electric windows up and the doors only opening 12" was a hot job, even for someone from Florida.

They are good people to deal with. If you go up there for a motor keep in mind they don't have a forklift on weekends.

- James B

I hope the Turbo is at P&P on saturday I start my vacation and my 80 3 Eyed hatch could use rear discs. Last winter I saw a Sube Black Diamond at Action with only 80k on it LIGHT front end damage and it looked garaged. No $ so no joy that day. ROOSOFALLEVIL