Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sube only NW junkyards

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Joey Joe

Joey Joe

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:30 PM

I can't find the names when searching, what are some of the better junk yards to check out, looking for a ea82 turbo. thanks

#2 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,139 posts
  • WA

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

Aarons Auto Wrecking in White Center. He's in the phone book.

#3 2.5GL

2.5GL

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Sherwood, OR

Posted 03 January 2006 - 10:49 PM

Mountain tech in Oregon City may have one, I saw they had a can full of turbos a month ago before they vacated a warehouse... not to mention a few thousand square feet (covered) of parts.

#4 cmiller

cmiller

Flat 4

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Tigard, OR

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:22 AM

Mountain tech in Oregon City may have one, I saw they had a can full of turbos a month ago before they vacated a warehouse... not to mention a few thousand square feet (covered) of parts.

I second the vote for Mountain Tech, great shop and TONS of older parts laying around!

#5 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 January 2006 - 03:28 AM

Pull a Part in Lynnwood gets about one turbo every 2 or 3 weeks.

#6 GLCraig

GLCraig

Livin' the live

• Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • LV, Washington

Posted 04 January 2006 - 03:31 AM

I use to work at Mountain Tech until I went off to finish college. They do have pretty good collection of parts. Right now they are in the middle of reorganizing their used parts, so you will want to call ahead and see if what you need is on site. If it's not they can have it the next business day. Their prices are not as cheap as the wrecking yards but then again you're not out in the rain pulling the part either. Also they only keep OEM parts on hand.

#7 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:25 AM

Mountain Tech may be the ticket for you Oregon boys, but this guy is in Seattle. Yes I know he is asking for NW Junkyards. Aaron's wouldn't be my first choice for EA82 parts Turbo or N/A, while they may have a few in the yard, you are more likely to find parts for your Impreza or Legacy then the parts you need for your EA82 series car. The Pull-A-Part yards, in Lynnwood and South Tacoma are probably your best bet, there is another you-pull-it type yard near Olympia but I can't remember the name right now.

#8 suberdave

suberdave

www.suberdave.com

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • Covington

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:33 AM

if you need a turbo. ill sell you one for $20. i have i think 3 you can pick the best one. but you have to come and pick it out/up.

i live in covington, wa about 15-20 miles from seattle

PM me for directions if wanted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users