Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sube only NW junkyards

Mountain tech in Oregon City may have one, I saw they had a can full of turbos a month ago before they vacated a warehouse... not to mention a few thousand square feet (covered) of parts.

I second the vote for Mountain Tech, great shop and TONS of older parts laying around!

I use to work at Mountain Tech until I went off to finish college. They do have pretty good collection of parts. Right now they are in the middle of reorganizing their used parts, so you will want to call ahead and see if what you need is on site. If it's not they can have it the next business day. Their prices are not as cheap as the wrecking yards but then again you're not out in the rain pulling the part either. Also they only keep OEM parts on hand.

Mountain Tech may be the ticket for you Oregon boys, but this guy is in Seattle. Yes I know he is asking for NW Junkyards. Aaron's wouldn't be my first choice for EA82 parts Turbo or N/A, while they may have a few in the yard, you are more likely to find parts for your Impreza or Legacy then the parts you need for your EA82 series car. The Pull-A-Part yards, in Lynnwood and South Tacoma are probably your best bet, there is another you-pull-it type yard near Olympia but I can't remember the name right now.