Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any New England meets?

I notice with every project car I have owned everyone else who owns them are out west! It seems a lot of guys on here are Co or Wa. So how about New England? I was talking to a guy from NASIOC and he was talking about meeting up after I get my car on the road. I was curious to know if there is any New England folks on here and if you have meets. I have been scrolling through subject lines but I don't recogonize any place in mention.

Thanks,

John

hi John,

this is the guy you were talking to over at NASIOC (ruppenduro).

there are a few of us around the area. we have tried to pull together a few meets, but alot of times our schedules get in the way, and only one or 2 of us show up:-p

here are a few board names of people in the north east that have ea81 subes like yours....

Backwoodsboy

Mr.Fishums

Jeep5.9liter

Wagonsonly

Moosens

Subeman90

Hocrest

i`m sure she'll be happy!!

i love classic insurance, my 70 beetle was $40 a year:banana:

Sounds good I hope to meet you all sometime soon.

By the way I am only a few hours away from my getting my GL. I feel like a kid on Chistmas eve heh. I already started a mini shopping spree! I went to the local autozone and bought what I could anyway. They don't stock anything there! I got out of there with a PCV and an oil filter. They had no fuel,air,breather. Oh yes I was able to get some Denso plugs. I also picked up some metal etching primar so I can repaint the light bar. So if I am able to get a nap in I will be working on the lil monster most of the night.:clap:

hahaha thanks subeman!

I was thinking the other day I saw a TSD rally coming up.

I have only done like two of these back in Michigan and were kind of fun at least there. Since they used all backroads none which were speed marked but I imagine there still is some sort of law. However with TSD you never break 50-60 unless you get really backed up.

Well I figured if you guys want to go I can get details listed of the next closest one. YOuw ill need a navigator. depending on how many are interested some of us can team up with others on here that will need a navigator.

I will go find the detail now and post.

Oh and BTW I have yet to see any rallycross, do you guys know of any?

Sept 30th

http://www.ner.org/Rally/roadrally/06/06CCR_flyer.pdf

Litchfield Hills, Ct

Both Trap and Tour type Rally

ph. 860.648.0205

mziburis@cox.net

I am not sure if every state is the same but when I was in Michigan they had a class for everyone.

Team with computer

Team Without computer

as the requirements only show need of stop watch.

further reading if interested:

General FAQ on TSD/Road Rally

http://ascc.ca/index.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=27

SCCA's page on Road Rally/TSD

http://www.scca.com/Rally/RoadRally.asp?IdS=032678-33EC9B0&x=040|045&~=

hahaha thanks subeman!

I was thinking the other day I saw a TSD rally coming up.

I have only done like two of these back in Michigan and were kind of fun at least there. Since they used all backroads none which were speed marked but I imagine there still is some sort of law. However with TSD you never break 50-60 unless you get really backed up.

Well I figured if you guys want to go I can get details listed of the next closest one. YOuw ill need a navigator. depending on how many are interested some of us can team up with others on here that will need a navigator.

I will go find the detail now and post.

Oh and BTW I have yet to see any rallycross, do you guys know of any?