Ultimate Subaru Message Board

YESSSSSSSSS!!! It's gonna Sell w00t!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:Flame::Flame::Flame::Flame::Flame:

Sorry I am just as giddy as a school boy because my auction didn't seem to be going well till just about 5 min ago!!

OMG!! I just checked it again and it's almost up to $1800!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-Subaru-XT6-White-5-spd-Great-Condition_W0QQitemZ300137667191QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6467QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This means I get to order TIRES tomarrow!!

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

I know this is a bit excessive, but OMG almost a year I have been waiting to order these tires!! (11 mons to be exact :lol:)

Thanks! I really wish I could keep it, but at least it's not going for peanuts! I highly recommend the XT6 if you ever get a chance to drive one, do it! I will definatly see about getting annother. I very much doubt I will find annother one so nice tho :-\.

But! I will be ordering some serious off-road tires. :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Hope you dont get a dead beat bidder/buyer:rolleyes:

Ok ok Mr. Reality! I'm going to plug my ears now and sing "Henry the 8th I am, I am Henry the 8th" REALY loud :-p.

But yes, good point, I hope that it goes smoothly. I also have some pretty lucritive projects going with my old boss, so between that and the sale of the XT6 I should be good, if not, well then I can always contact the next highest bidder. After all he was beat by a whole $30 :burnout:

Ok ok Mr. Reality! I'm going to plug my ears now and sing "Henry the 8th I am, I am Henry the 8th" REALY loud :-p.

But yes, good point, I hope that it goes smoothly. I also have some pretty lucritive projects going with my old boss, so between that and the sale of the XT6 I should be good, if not, well then I can always contact the next highest bidder. After all he was beat by a whole $30 :burnout:

Wheres the buyer located? Is he going to have to ship it?

FlyBOy.....you weren't in Billings shopping at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago, were you? I saw someone who also had a nice white XT in the parking lot - well, I only saw the car, but not the owner.

No that wasn't me, haven't been to Billings in years. :)

Well, the winning bidder is in San Antonio TX, haven't heard from them yet, if I don't at least hear something from them today I will contact the runner up who is in Montana, Billings I believe. The good thing is the #2 guy only missed winning by $30 so, either way I should hear something soon!

Well, the winning bidder is in San Antonio TX, haven't heard from them yet, if I don't at least hear something from them today I will contact the runner up who is in Montana, Billings I believe. The good thing is the #2 guy only missed winning by $30 so, either way I should hear something soon!

That will make that dudes day right there.

You may want to give them a few days to respond. The auction states 7 days for full payment. I noticed it was thier first win too.....no feedback:-\

EBay will provide you the phone number of the auction winner. I forget where it is, but you should request the winner's phone number and give them a call before going to the second bidder.

You may want to give them a few days to respond. The auction states 7 days for full payment. I noticed it was thier first win too.....no feedback:-\

Yes, 7 days for full payment, but 48 hours to make a payment of $500. If they are really a serious buyer they will at least contact me tonight. If not, I will assume they are having trouble justifying the price of shipping or what not, and will make an offer to the runner up.

I have no problem waiting if someone contacts me, but they haven't contacted me at all, and given their lack of a history with ebay, for all I know this is some impulse buyer that can't really afford this purchase.

w00t! ok the winning bidder called me tonight, sounds like a real nice guy, he's a bit of a collector, has a well maintained RX-7 and will be driving up from San Antonio this week end with his wife in their '04 WRX.:banana:

Kenda Bountyhunters here I come :burnout: