Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Adio's to all my friends at USMB

I feel like a fool now :eek: your all great friends.....i don't know if i want to leave now....

sheeesh.................

can we just forget about this whole thing... like it never happened... :headbang:

Sure, we can forget about it. Don't feel foolish, just come back. We won't even charge you a re-instatement fee!:lol:

A pleasure, guy, we were all missing you already and it's nice to have you back.

Sure, we can forget about it. Don't feel foolish, just come back. We won't even charge you a re-instatement fee!:lol:

A pleasure, guy, we were all missing you already and it's nice to have you back.

THanks Ed..................i guess i need to wake up and smell the COFFEE:lol:

i think its old age one day your up and the next day your down...:rolleyes:

spark

THanks Ed..................i guess i need to wake up and smell the COFFEE:lol:

i think its old age one day your up and the next day your down...:rolleyes:

spark

Well on the days you're down, give us a call. On the days you're up, come visit and share the time with us.

make up yoiur mind already.:grin: maybe you just need a break.come on over and i'll break somethin for ya.:grin: i mean,um,i have to take breaks all the time.from everything.i usually try an do it in the woods.that always helps me.go hang out in the woods,what kind of hippie are you?geez:burnout:

make up yoiur mind already.:grin: maybe you just need a break.come on over and i'll break somethin for ya.:grin: i mean,um,i have to take breaks all the time.from everything.i usually try an do it in the woods.that always helps me.go hang out in the woods,what kind of hippie are you?geez:burnout:

yea i need a vacation its been a tough yr...i wasn't thinkin the other night when i wrote that..

oh well screw it.....hahahah i am looking forward in #10....

now i need to get the drivers door handle fix'd on the H2.........:Flame:

yea i need a vacation its been a tough yr...i wasn't thinkin the other night when i wrote that..

oh well screw it.....hahahah i am looking forward in #10....

now i need to get the drivers door handle fix'd on the H2.........:Flame:

Well what are we waiting for? I told ya I'd help ya with it:-p

Russ

i'll have to ck out Aarons after xmas and see if they have one that i don't have to buy the door to get it...

i'll let you know........spark:headbang:

Spark, you have an early Legacy. You can pull the door handle off any early Legacy at pull a part, change the lock tumbler to yours, and re-install. Last time I pulled a handle and lock tumbler it cost me 30 minutes and $6.....the door went to the crusher:eek: :mad: . Besides if you screw it up, you get to practice on another car!:) Better than messing up your car. And trust me, it pays to practice first.

Spark, you have an early Legacy. You can pull the door handle off any early Legacy at pull a part, change the lock tumbler to yours, and re-install. Last time I pulled a handle and lock tumbler it cost me 30 minutes and $6.....the door went to the crusher:eek: :mad: . Besides if you screw it up, you get to practice on another car!:) Better than messing up your car. And trust me, it pays to practice first.

thanks ed...

i'll wait until the friggin weather gets better and head over to Aarons....

ooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaa

Merry xmas Ed