Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My 86 hatch

Noury86hath

Just not long ago started working on my 86' hatch I bought for $450 bucks.... Recent work fixed coolent house leak, basic maintance, bobbed front, 14' steel pugs, top fog lights,.... A lot more to come it's a work in progress like always. Also looking to start up a Subaru off road club in northern nv. I have been part of clubs around here with my 85 yota (seirra stompers) but it's time to get a Subaru one startded... Anyone in the area who is interested let me know I've got a list of trails proven to be Subaru worthy.

http://m.flickr.com/photos/43767839@N06/4026534505/sizes/m/

Edited by Noury86hath

under this box you type in there should be Additional Options and in there is a Attach Files area... click on Manage Attachments to add pictures... they can't be too large so you'll probably have to size them down...

the best way is to upload them to a web site that hosts pictures and then link to there...

Just not long ago started working on my 86' hatch I bought not long ago for $450 bucks.... Recent work fixed coolent house leak, basic maintance, bobbed front, 14' steel pugs, top fog lights,.... A lot more to come it's a work in progress like always.ulist57few@photos.flickr.com

http://m.flickr.com/photos/43767839@N06/4026534505/sizes/m/

thanks I got the link working.... It seems I can only link it from my phone not post it directly. Lots and lots of pics to come in the next day or two.

Edited by Noury86hath

Anyone think military flat green would be a good color for her?

After moss green, that brown is the best on gen 2's IMO

It's a pretty hard to find color in an EA81 body style... I've seen maybe 2 others

OD green is hella overplayed, anyhow, but do as you please.

• 2 weeks later...

My cars get muddier than that just driving down dirt road :lol:

Congrats, bozo...

The hatch looks awesome man, you need a bill omlin monster lift and you'll be stylin' with the best of 'em... Glad it went to someone who uses it !!!

Edited by Greenley

wheres the mud?My cars get muddier than that just driving down dirt roads.

now this is mud:

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n45/Uberoo/Subaru%20stuff/?action=view&current=DSCF0168.jpg

I'd love to show you what real trails look like in the Sierra nevada's....

Thanks Pete... A lift will be the next adventure!