Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No problems, just glad to be here!

Hi all,

Have been an Older Gen reader since I was first referred to this board when I purchased the 84 GL.

I am now obsessed with this forum as I am now the proud owner of Ceeci, Connie's 95 Legacy LS.

I have no problems to report,... just seriously impressed with this board AGAIN, as the sticky in this forum answered just about everything that's been on my mind for the past few days, and of course searching the threads.

The Legacy passed NJ safety & emissions inspections today with "flying colors" (actual words from the dude). :banana:

Ceeci (do I rename it? is that kosher?) will be my wife's daily driver. I think my wife has the illness too... all Soob-talk since the purchase.

I can't close out without expressing thanks to everyone who has contributed to the health of this wagon. Some names that I recall from the weekend are Backwoodsboy, Hatchsub, Njdrsubaru, McBrat, and certainly Connie. Sorry that I can't remember the rest... but tremendous thanks nonetheless.

She's is good hands, I promise!

~Fred

I am so glad to see someone happy with a 95 Legacy. YEHHHHH

Such good cars are not seen here very often. Most peope drive Imprez's types.

Mine is a Jap import, and has still only done 80,000 miles.

It is a beautiful wagon, and handles better than its little sister (Imp), and carries all my bass gear and a drum kit to our gigs. It actually goes better with the weight in the back.

I will get it fixed soon, thanks to the guys on this forum.

I want to contribute some money to help make this thing work , for ever,, but dont know how to make a payment.

If you know how I can do this , please let me know.

glad you are happy.

Happy Xmas

John

I will get it fixed soon, thanks to the guys on this forum.

I want to contribute some money to help make this thing work , for ever,, but dont know how to make a payment.

If you know how I can do this , please let me know.

glad you are happy.

Happy Xmas

John

Hello my Scottish Subanatic! And a Merry Xmas to you!

I feel the same way about donating... If I could I would donate money but seeing that I needed to borrow cash from my friend (worth every penny in interest) to make this purchase it looks like all I can do is the shirt off my back or one of my kidneys.

Around here a mechanic would run me $75 (low end) to $110 an hour for labor. USMB has without a doubt saved me cash in the bundles and also headaches and endless frustration.

This board deserves the funding from its users and I will be donating for sure (maybe all those gift cards I'm sure to get again this Xmas).

According to the Community Chest on the Home Page (scroll all the way down) donating can be done through Paypal; or mailing cash (not recommended), check, or money order.

If mailing, use this address...

Ultimate Subaru Club

801 Timberlane

Huxley, IA 50124

USA

AND... if MO or check is written out make it out to "Ultimate Subaru Club" NOT "USMB".

What do Scots use for currency anyhow?

I am so happy that you are happy with her.. and you can rename her if you like..she got called the lego more around here anyway. I told you that we dont have saftey inspections here just emmissions but had no doubt she would pass.. this makes me happy cause you know how I feel about selling cars.. I hate it...feel guilty if anything goes wrong...or if you find something I didnt know about..sometimes I am too honest.

This just makes my day..and I still have no regrets and know I did the right thing..by letting her go to someone who would appreciate her more then me.

Thanks Connie! This means so much to me & Sarah :)

Still haven't renamed her' date=' but she feels right at home (see pic)[/quote']

give it a little time, get to know her better & her name will come to you! :grin:

mine just recently got re-named to something more fitting. red wagon w/a "new" silver rear hatch, hackjob exhaust due to po driving it w/trashed air shocks & a cherry bomb muffler - new name: "Cherry Bomb"!! :lol: (and yes, she has her name right on that 'new' hatch!! gonna have to get a pic for my avatar...)