Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Slab: Its in my backyard and I didnt even realize it...

The Beast I Drive

Hey everyone, here's my 'Doh! moment of my life: I live 10 minutes from the Slab, in Zillah, and Ive never even realized it's there :eek: and Ive lived here my whole life. Anyway, if anyone plans a run out there, gimme a holler, Im always up for a run in the hills and I have spare parts if you break something, not to mention I literally live 10 minutes away...

I do know the type of terrain out there though, its the same as my friend's ranch, lots of hills that get more treacherous the closer you get, rocks of all sizes, hill climbs, off-camber stuff, etc. Nothing extreme really like Evans Creek or Walker ORV park, but pretty fun stuff nonetheless.

-Bill

That looks like good stuff

Ive been hitting up manastash and umptanum ridge lately with my stock BRAT and have gotten through some pretty nasty spots. never would have thought i could with street tires too :rolleyes:

Id be up for a run out there sometime when i get this thing running better and maybe some actual tread on her