Ultimate Subaru Message Board

XT6 axle nut size

The Xt6 front end is more like the 1st gen legacy's and impreza's while the rear end is more like the ea82's. Speaking from a suspension point of view. My XT6 has rear struts from an ea82 wagon and front struts from a gen1 impreza (with a little bit of widening the strut to knuckle mount.)

Most EA81's and EA82's have 36mm, and first gen legacies have 32mm... odd that the XT6 would have one of each... but hey, I've never owned one.

ALL EA's have 36. and ALL EJ's are 32. ERs are some of each. the front hubs/knuckles/brakes and such on an XT6 are almost identical to EJ design. Rears are just EA82s with different hubs.

ALL EA's have 36. and ALL EJ's are 32. ERs are some of each. the front hubs/knuckles/brakes and such on an XT6 are almost identical to EJ design. Rears are just EA82s with different hubs.

I ran across two different front hubs today, one looked new and had a flat surface with no screw prep for the rotor and had spacer washers between the hub and rotor, what do I have...different production year parts? Rotors are identical.

• 2 weeks later...