Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oct 16th NWWO Run SoobieDoo's Big last WA Run!!

one eye

I'm thinking about going to the meet-up before heading to walker, so I can meet some people. I've got a S/R push-button (haven't had a chance to put in my D/R yet) and I've been told those don't work to well at walker.

Push button wouldn't last to long out there, but you should come up and meet some of us, It would be cool. If anything there will probably be an extra seat somewhere in the group......

Jeff

Push button wouldn't last to long out there, but you should come up and meet some of us, It would be cool. If anything there will probably be an extra seat somewhere in the group......

Jeff

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm not to familiar with the Mt Vernon area, where is the meeting area? Also, where is walker valley? (I've never been before)

SoobieDoo's Big last WA Run.............

and I'm going to have to cut out early. :mad:

Not much would interfere with this run, but my cousin's memorial is in Spanaway at 3:00. At least I hope to get a couple of trails in before leaving, and bringing the bronc as back-up!

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm not to familiar with the Mt Vernon area, where is the meeting area? Also, where is walker valley? (I've never been before)

This is the meeting places Address, its an old GI Joes Building,

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mount+Vernon&state=WA&address=120+E+College+Way&zipcode=98273-5434&country=US&latitude=48.435876&longitude=-122.339003&geocode=ADDRESS

and Walker valley is on the the backside of Big Lake about 10 miles East of Mt Vernon......................

Jeff

SoobieDoo's Big last WA Run.............

and I'm going to have to cut out early. :mad:

Not much would interfere with this run, but my cousin's memorial is in Spanaway at 3:00. At least I hope to get a couple of trails in before leaving, and bringing the bronc as back-up!

Sorry to hear that, Well try and be pretty quick off the get go then and not piddle around on the way up, and hit the the trails fast.

Jeff

Got my car mostly ready, today. I pulled the motor thinking that it had a blown HG but I found a water leak on the bottom of the hose coming out of the water pump, So I fixed that and swapped the intake manifold gaskets and fixed a bunch of other little things. still need to do a few other things but I'll be ready to rock on Saturday!!!

Jeff

I'm workin on gettin mine ready now. Gonna go pick up some new rear shocks and I'm hoping to find some ea82 front axles at PAP for spares. I might change my radiator to, it's had a tiny crack in it for quite some time. I'll be at GIJoes in the morning.

Eric and I will meet up at Jack in the Box at 8:20 in Bellingham then off to Joes in Mt vernon at 9 ,

Ive been getting my car ready , dropped in a HEMI with twin Turbos, installed a chrome plated gearshift knob, oh yeh and a set of neon running light under the car, and a set of Hi-Jacker rear shocks with a Chrome rear diff cover, and a new set of 44s,

:lol::banana::lol::banana: .....:eek:....:eek:...:rolleyes:...:-\...:banana::banana:.zzz

zzz

should go pretty good, would like to find a deep Mud hole to play in, will be on channel 44 on th ole CB