Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlise 2011 interest thread

Great,make it as difficult as possible. :lol: Mother's Day? I wuv my mom ... and my kids wuv thier mom. And we all wuv each other ..... Just saying it'd be probaby the most difficult day to get a breakaway window of time sufficient for partying mode. If you guys really need that date I'll probably have to swing up late like around 7PM or so. :-\

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...

Somebody chime in if I missed a date.

I see:

May = OUT

June = OUT

July = mostly out

August = Too damn far in the future, but I might have Steves old sedan done by then. :eek:

Matt : can we do a poll or something to consolidate this all?

why don't we just cool it a little and shoot for August. Between Dave doing pics, me being on vacation and all the fun stuff summer has in store for all of us I think it is the only logical choice at this point.

so let's try a different angle: who can't do a weekend in August?

Matt: can't do the last weekend of aug. so far the others are ok.

August = Too damn far in the future, but I might have Steves old sedan done by then. :eek:

I vote August just for this reason!!! Better bring it John!!! :banana:

Speaking of engines and such...do you have a piston pin puller i could borrow? I wanna pull the Hydro apart and build it up. Maybe ill have that done by august too.

I cant do the FIRST weekend in August (redneck vacation) but the others I could swing.

Steve: I have a pin puller I could UPS to you.

As far as the sedan goes... The build thread cometh.

The H/P EA81 is basically done. Cam/decked/port and polished with Weber. Trans and bits are ready to go in. Scored the next-to-last XT6 flywheel and P/P that FHI had. :grin:

Brat driveshaft and complete rear end are ready (minus an LSD rear if anyone has one) :rolleyes:

New radiator, grille, fender, valance, and the LAST NOS front chrome bumper in the country!

...I think August will do just fine. Good call Matt!

• 2 weeks later...

I can do August 13th weekend.

August 20th weekend is the last day of the Delaware County Fair and I should help take down the work fair display, but if the picnic is the weekend I could diffidently choose to go. I hate working at the fair booth.

I can do August 13th weekend.

August 20th weekend is the last day of the Delaware County Fair and I should help take down the work fair display, but if the picnic is the weekend I could diffidently choose to go. I hate working at the fair booth.

I like this date too.