Ultimate Subaru Message Board

got a bunch of wrx parts for my ea82

I got the whole drive train from my friend that did a sti swap on his bugeye. will the parts i have work with the xt6 training arms and tierod ends and do i need more then just those two parts from the xt6? This is going in my 88 turbo ea82 wagon. Its a 5 speed so the axles should fit right?

what year WRX parts and what parts are you interested in installing? "entire drivetrain" could include trans, shaft, diff......but that's not what you mean.

the front hubs (and therefore brakes/struts) will bolt to the XT6 front control arm/ball joint (XT6 and EJ ball joints are the same) (or rounded out EA82 control arm and XT6/EJ ball joint, depending how you're doing this).

most EJ rear suspension components are not bolt on for EA/ER (XT6) stuff.

What do u mean rounded out ea82 arms?

Enlarging the Ball joint mounting hole where the shaft part of the ball joint mounts in the control arm. If you enlarge this to fit the EJ size ball joint the front end brake conversion is pretty much done with the exception of the drive shaft.

Cheers

Bennie