Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO 4th Mid Summer run July 6th 7th and 8th Evens Creek ORV Park

one eye

Ill post up more once I know more, hoped to have my impreza a bit of the way done but I havnt really got anything done with it, Been having a lot of pain and couldnt really do anything now with this its pushing things out further.................

Jeff

Just went up there yesterday with Rogers wagon, a trooper and a Cherokee . It was raining but still had fun . They changed the entrance to the 311....

Get better soon Jeff ! Still haven't been out wheeling with you guys yet !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm planning on making the long trip out there from Lewiston its a six and a half hour drive so I was planning on leaving on Thursday around noon and getting up there around six or seven. I was just wondering if I could could crash at anybodies house for the evening?Also I will be trailering my subaru so that's another consideration.

As far as the actual ORV park does it cost anything to get in other than the washington discover pass?

Also once up there will we be returning to a central campground/staging area in the evenings?Trying to see if I should bring a tent or just sleep under the canopy on my truck.

Is there a head count on who's gonna be up there?

Looking forward to this!

My birthday weekend! I might be able to make it up at least one of those days.

I know of 2 other people having b-days that weekend (me being one).

I'll make a appearance up there for the day. Dont have a decent off-roader any more, but I can hang out and bs with you guys.