Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Identifying correct EJ22 Harness FI Connectors?

Hello all, I removed my FI harness for repairs and concerned that I may not have them fitted properly to the correct injector. I am not worried about correct side as there is an obvious ground correction that orients this harness. That being said, how do I identify the FI connections correctly? Engine is a '94 EJ22 out of a Legacy. Thank you!

If you get really in a jam I have a running '94 Legacy 2.2L that I could take a look at, it's just kind of cold and dark out at the moment haha.

So far, it seems that a brown ground wire is common for most years for #1 which then automatically establishes #3. What color wires do you have for #2 and #4? Thank you!

What color wires do you have for #2 and #4? Thank you!

3---4

1---2

radiator

It was harder to see in there than I hoped since there's some loom over the wires plus the wires are dirty/dusty.

4 definitely has a yellow with a red stripe. The other 4 wire was a darker color to be honest hard to tell because of the dirt looked like brown with a blue stripe possibly.

2 looked like green as one of the wires

1 had yellow with a red stripe for a wire (like 4 did too!) and yes brown as the other wire as you mentioned.

3 was blue with a white stripe and I didn't see the other too well.

3---4

1---2

radiator

It was harder to see in there than I hoped since there's some loom over the wires plus the wires are dirty/dusty.

4 definitely has a yellow with a red stripe. The other 4 wire was a darker color to be honest hard to tell because of the dirt looked like brown with a blue stripe possibly.

2 looked like green as one of the wires

1 had yellow with a red stripe for a wire (like 4 did too!) and yes brown as the other wire as you mentioned.

3 was blue with a white stripe and I didn't see the other too well.

Hey, thank you, that really helps! Thank you for taking the time!