Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Two kinda funny things you won't see with a Brat...

Is that a Bandit in back? I picked up the 05 GSF1200 I bought years back in my Brat. About a 250 mile round trip!

Yes it is! I had to take it to the shop for an estimate after a guy backed into me in December four days after I wrecked the Brat. Dodging an idiot in the rain and over a curb at 30 with the brakes locked. Thrashed the control arm and strut rod. Only cosmetic damage to the Bandit, but it looks like they're going to total it.

I miss my Bandit, thing was silly fast! Replaced it with a Moto Guzzi Norge about 4 years ago. I came back with the Bandit in pouring down rain and dark. Had old 195/75-14 Cooper all terrains that had maybe an 1/8" of tread left. It was a scary ride back to say the least. If they total it are you going to buy it back or just replace? Glad you seemed to make it out okay physically!!!

This makes me want to get a brat to hall around my crazy custom 1993 I made it as crazy as possible back in the day lol. It looks a little more normal now. 

Zippy2.jpg

Imagine that thing hanging out of a crazy bedlined brat now that would look insane haha