Ultimate Subaru Message Board

91 loyale rear differential support bushings?

You're looking for parts 11 and 12 in that diagram. I've used both replacement polyurethane bushings and flowable urethane to fill the voids of bushings.  One cost more, one is way more messy.  It's a toss up, but put a gun to my head and I'd go with the aftermarket poly bushings in these locations.

Polyurethane isn't a good material choice for bushings that rotate, such as control arms or anti-roll bar mounting bushings, but for static bushings that simply mount the differential, these are perfect.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, carfreak85 said:

You're looking for parts 11 and 12 in that diagram. I've used both replacement polyurethane bushings and flowable urethane to fill the voids of bushings.  One cost more, one is way more messy.  It's a toss up, but put a gun to my head and I'd go with the aftermarket poly bushings in these locations.

Polyurethane isn't a good material choice for bushings that rotate, such as control arms or anti-roll bar mounting bushings, but for static bushings that simply mount the differential, these are perfect.

Any idea what size those bushings are and where to get aftermarket poly bushings for those locations?