Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I cannot find this at a local auto parts so I will have to purchase it from a Dealership. none of the People so far at a Dealership Online could tell me which part number was for the one I needed to purchase...  I have a 1993 Subaru legacy 2.2 automatic,  awd...  VIN: JF1BC6532PH603118

I need to purchase the left side fuel sending unit , which is drivers side rear...   and it is also the fuel sending unit that Does not have a Fuel Pump on it..... it is the round metal smaller one that is just a sending unit...   Does anyone know what part number this would be from the Dealership so I can buy the right one...  They already told me if I ordered one even if it did not fit i could not return it...

So sure need to be sure i get the right one..  I found the one online it looks like but i cannot make out the part number:  And i may even have a hard time finding it from a Dealership where Car is so old

Thanks

download1.jpg

Edited by MilesTolle

Thank you Numbchux  ...    and Imdew If you have one to sale do you use pay pal.. that is the only way I purchase online because it is safer to do so.... it is on the drivers side the small round hole is where it goes into....

20 hours ago, Numbchux said: