Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS6 Video Request

I saw plenty of people with camcorders. I will be putting together a film of the WCSS. Im mostly interested in footage of the mud-pit. At this moment, i have quite a bit of footage already, but im always looking for more angles and different shots.

Please, if anyone can send me digital copies of the footage, or even Analog copies... PM Me here or email me at TheSubaruJunkie@usmb.net

I would really really apreciate it. Anybody who submits footage will get a free copy of the finished project.

-Brian

If anybody has video of my hatch in the mud pit, I'd sure like to own a copy. My hatch made it from one side to the other 3 times without breaking. :D

I took multiple videos of you, but had to delete them due to me running out of space on my camera.

TheSubaruJunkie, do you want crappy Digital Camera videos too? I have a couple small ones taken with my digi-cam, but they're super low-res.

I dont think i'll be able to use those Syphon. Saw your pix and they're great tho.

Zap, i got plenty of footage of you and Adam and also John in the ring playing around. Great footage of your hatch flingin mud. I will have footage up in about 3 hours, as soon as I get all the software rounded up and installed.

Skeet, there will be plenty of them available. Not sure how much they'll be. Depends on how much other footage comes in. If there's not that much of an interest, i may just put clips on the net for all to see.

-Brian

Hmm, the question of the day is how much is it going to cost to keep that footage from being released? Heheh. Don't mind at all. People get stuck, people break things, if you don't break sumpin, then you musn't be havin that much fun. You can send that out, but only in trade for that Brat pulling out the other rather well known Brat, twice.

Hey im with this guy... any of you wants to make a few bucks you should either burn to dvd or cd (in mpeg or avi or whatever) or even record me a vhs and id pay for it. PM me if u want to. Thanks

How much would you sell the movie to those that didnt go? i am extremely interested in owning a copy...so i know what to expect in the next one.

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo73

The last few are of the WCSS. I have a few small clips of my Legacy in the mud. There are also a couple clips of Eric in the mud with his Hatch. Most of the files are around 4mb a piece, and i think the largest is Zap's 2nd video thats 7mb.

I will do a better job later, this is the best i could get tonight.

-Brian

Well, this may be a long shot but I'm looking for video of the muddy silver forester. You know, the one doing donuts. :banana: :banana:

If you have digi-cam or other footage, please let me know.

Thanks,

Erik

WCSS6@mrlyden.com

Doh! I was filming you (with the tri-pod even) and you had to come over and spray me with mud, so I put away the camera. . . Too expensive to get muddy.

Ya looked pretty cool doing it, I'm happy you got it out there E.