Ultimate Subaru Message Board

your 14 inch wheels

There's an ex-board member here (been banned for life) with a set of 15" drilled Chevy rims with Cooper STT's (I think 225/75/15 or 205/75/15) and a 3" Ozzified lift kit for sale 400 - 500, and he said he's throw in an extra set of B F Goodrich AT's to boot. The biggest hassle would be shipping - but the price is right.

There's an ex-board member here (been banned for life) with a set of 15" drilled Chevy rims with Cooper STT's (I think 225/75/15 or 205/75/15) and a 3" Ozzified lift kit for sale 400 - 500, and he said he's throw in an extra set of B F Goodrich AT's to boot. The biggest hassle would be shipping - but the price is right

i can i get a hold of him

I have a set (4) of 14" pug steels I could sell just north of you.....

e-m

ail me for details....

how much for the wheels were are you from thanks for all your guys help i love my old sub i want to get it up in the air so when i go to uti for school i can wheel it in pa

how much for the wheels were are you from thanks for all your guys help i love my old sub i want to get it up in the air so when i go to uti for school i can wheel it in pa

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa. $100 for the set of 4. or $120 for 5.

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa. $100 for the set of 4. or $120 for 5.[/QU

OTE]

i want to buy them i drove up there to get my car lol do you know how much it would coast to ship I LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT THANKS

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa. $100 for the set of 4. or $120 for 5.[/QU

OTE]

i want to buy them i drove up there to get my car lol do you know how much it would coast to ship I LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT THANKS

MY NUMBER IS 1660 827 5880