Ultimate Subaru Message Board

who's car is this?

as soon as i came acrossed this pictures i used it as my wall paper on my computer.

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo12/DCP_0052

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo12/DCP_0053

i think the car is in the West Coast Stoppers 4x4 club.

whos car is it?

what lift? 3" front/ 4" back? or 3" all around? from who?

wheels? 15" pug steelies? how wide are they?

tires? mt or super swampers tsl's? or swamper radials?

anyone have bad body roll with the sway bars disconnected?

i'm new to lifted subarus...any links or help would be great.

i tryed searching but didn't find awhole lot on lifitng... is there more key words to try for searching? i used lift kits , home made lift kits and lifted. i'll keep trying and searching.

thanks,

richard

richard_donovan (at) hotmail . com

Hey! Thats me!

My '86 wagon has a 3" BYB body lift. You can get them in the US here: www.ozified.com. A guy named PK Davis manufactures the BYB lifts for us americans. BYB is originally australian.

My front sway bar is still connected.

The wheels are 14" Peugeut Steel wheels w/ 28" TSL super swampers. I can't recall how wide they are off hand...I'm thinking 6".

Hells yea, his car is my hero, that second pic is my desktop (no joke), love the smiley light covers.

Anyone have the link to that pic of it at that tuner show?

the first one is my desktop , sorry it took so long to reply i work a 10 hour second shift at a machine shop, 4-10's i'm going to sleep in tomorrow!!:) thanks for the info.

any one know of some steelies for sale? to help my dreams of a lifted roo come true??

tex did you make the roof rake your self? love the shovel!!! and the lights...

are swampers good for all around street and off road tires? this will proabably be my summer play car and my winter driver...swampers or A/T's?

how long of a wait is it for the lift kit?

sorry for all the questions , i've had 10 hours to think about lifting my wagon while i pushed the green button 213 times...oh no!!! manufacturing has me in a vulcan death grip!!

wow its late.

Richard

sorry for all the questions , i've had 10 hours to think about lifting my wagon while i pushed the green button 213 times...oh no!!! manufacturing has me in a vulcan death grip!!

I know how that goes lol cause I work for a manufacturing company that makes chainsaw bars, chain, and sprokets just at this plant lol

thanks for more pics of tex's car i'm talking with patrick (ozified) right now and will be ordering a kit, and next i'll be looking for wheels... i'm really excited now!!thoose pics confirm the need to lift wagon...

thanks for all the help sorry it took so long to get back to this thread i've been busy,

thanks

Richard